For those using the Coiltek on their Nox...

surphil

For those that are using the Coiltek coil on their Equinox...

Wondering if a coil ear stiffener needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that are using the Coiltek coil on their Equinox...

Wondering if a coil ear stiffener needed?

Nope, the Coiltek design is solid. I've been using my 10x5 several times a week for about 6 months and no problems whatsoever.

I feel like the whole ear stiffener craze is a little overblown. You always hear about the few coils that break but you don't hear about the thousands that don't. :cool3:

I have never had any Nox coil ears crack or break, and when I first got my 10x5 and looked at it, the ears seemed thin and not parallel, sorta tapered inward. It mounts up fine, so I quit thinking about the initial concerns. I've never heard of any failures yet.

Coil ear stiffener ... Are only $15 If it helps just one time It will save my $240 +Investment .. Is my thinking .. They also looks good on it .. I bought the Blue colored ones

Thanks for the comments. Decided to get the Coiltek 10x5. I’ve only heard positive reviews about performance and not a single mention of ears breaking. Not the challenge is to find one!

Thanks for the comments. Decided to get the Coiltek 10x5. I’ve only heard positive reviews about performance and not a single mention of ears breaking. Not the challenge is to find one!

North Georgia Relics has 2 left as of right now. Just bought mine from them.

Back
Top Bottom