Got a Gangsta Smile as My Gold Slump is Over!

Felix, I cannot believe you put that in your mouth lol,,,,,no matter much it was cleaned,,,,ya know who wears those right?,,,,,gold is gold,,,been really good for me this year,,,,no explanation to why, but it has,,,,,there have been a couple weeks bad with waves and rain but when I can get out, I am doing pretty well,,,,my best year so far in at least 3 or 4 years,,,coming to Boca Raton this weekend with family to see family and hope to hit some beach over there,,,GL HH

Felix, I cannot believe you put that in your mouth lol,,,,,no matter much it was cleaned,,,,ya know who wears those right?,,,,,gold is gold,,,been really good for me this year,,,,no explanation to why, but it has,,,,,there have been a couple weeks bad with waves and rain but when I can get out, I am doing pretty well,,,,my best year so far in at least 3 or 4 years,,,coming to Boca Raton this weekend with family to see family and hope to hit some beach over there,,,GL HH
Funny, and I'm having my worst gold year so far! Excellent on other scores which makes up for it though. Enjoy your trip down with the family.

I told him to go for a rabies shot... he didn't listen :lol:

Personally I think he has Zinc poisoning it would explain his poor decision :yes:

You know, I think you took "And it fits" to a whole new level.... I just can't compete with that level of dedication :)

Back
Top Bottom