Post Your Christmas Gifts

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
I thought it would be cool to start a thread about what you gave for Christmas and/or what you received. Merry Christmas! :present: :lotsasnow: :snowtruck: :snowballfight:

Last edited:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 299
My father gave me a great gift, a NASCAR stock car racing experience. I get to go to Pocono Super Speedway get strapped into a race car with a professional driver and do some laps at 160 MPH. I'll wait until the week of my birthday, camp for a few days and rent a Polaris Slingshot 3 wheeler to do some sightseeing. It's going to be a long six months, but it should be a great time.

My family had a nice Christmas, we didn't go overboard. I got some new socks lol.

And a pair of brand-new Bluetooth UE Megabooms! :cool:

Over the years my wife and I have gotten each other so many various gadgets that it got difficult to know what to buy for each other, so last year we mutually agreed to just allow each other so much out of the household budget to buy something when we were ready to, that way we both know we will get something that we really want and will use. The best gift of all is just being together.

No socks this time :lol:, but did get a lesche, some foreign coins, o-rings for the CTX, a pouch for the old coins I dig, my dad's "old" iPhone6 and a few other bits and and pieces

I am Santa in my household, or at least my wages are. So my wife and I have a deal I pay for all the gifts and she shops for them. LOL so I'm not sure of all I gave.

As far as getting gifts, I'm in the socks category, and it's fine with me. Not really in the Grinch category at all, just tell my adult kids not to waste their money on me, and the wife and i really dont do gifts to each other.

If the wife and i need some thing throughout the year we just get it.

The wife and I also kept it simple and ordered ourselves what we wanted.

I got a Mars sniper coil. 10x6 with switchable frequencies. 5 and 12 khz. Haven't gone out yet, but in the yard it allowed me to max the gain. The stock 11 inch 7 khz coil could only handle 50 percent before overloading. Come on spring.

I got my wife a kitchen-aide mixer.

Now, NEVER NEVER NEVER give your wife household items as a gift, even if she asks. Thats why I put on it "from Santa". :lol:

I got a detector shaft for the CTX and scored a rosie in a half hour hunt in the cold.

Attachments

• 20171225_083706.jpg
    20171225_083706.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 221
  • 20171225_153122.jpg
    20171225_153122.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 227
  • 20171225_160131.jpg
    20171225_160131.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 228
I got a new finds pouch,
It's actually a pouch for skeet shooting,
But I like the looks of it & it's lighter weight than the leather one I had this year.
It's made of cordura material, with padding,
A quick clip belt, with some D rings,
2 deep pockets, and some little elastic type pockets on the outer ends of either side.
I've already attached my compass, a my cleaning spray bottle, pin pointer sheath,
And brushes..
dc1259138a4d4b5c1128d18a72bc6b52.jpg
097dd8527e737175630efff5a53e13e2.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

As far as gift-giving, I hand-made a little something for each of my family members.

From my brother Torpedo I received a new metal detector, although technically I've had it since summertime, because that way I wouldn't have to wait until next year to use it. ;) Wolf-Dog gave me a coin folder and a special coin he ordered for me. Other gifts included a journal and a matching cover for my Bible, a puzzle, devotional book, shirt, etc. I feel very blessed. :grin:

Merry Christmas to all! :D

I gave my Parents some decorations, my oldest sister a table décor set, my brother Torpedo a golf head-cover, & my sister Princess an Indian Head Penny coin folder with an 1896 IHP to start it. :)

As for receiving, my Parents gave me a Bible cover with a matching journal, a game, & a shirt. My oldest sister gave me a game, as well as a gun that you wind up to shoot discs. My Brother Torpedo gave me a Metal Detector & a golf head-cover for my putter. And lastly, from my sister Princess, a cute little Snowman Christmas tree ornament that she made. :D

I too, feel very blessed! :D

I had to work on Christmas Day but my kids joined me on the last leg of my trip from my home airport to my base. That was the best Christmas present ever!
r1ZKKFb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom