• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED 2017 Gift Exchange Results

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
Please post your gift exchange experience, pictures, updates in this thread.
And thank you all for participating!

TandTmrh and I have exchanged addresses and he has already shipped his! I think that may be a record for the friendly Christmas xchange, LOL!

Still waiting on a response from Swinglow he's probably swinging the coil LoL

Addresses exchanged and my gift to Swinglow will be in priority mail tomorrow .Merry Christmas to all

Package shipped today

both Parties shipped and received Merry Christmas to All

Last edited:
Philbyfile and I exchanged addresses. Nice guy! He's got a package coming that will be mailed today, and a small special order coming from New York as well! :shock:

"If it fits, it ships!" LOL! :laughing: Don't worry, it's not even anything remotely breakable.

Exchanged addresses with firewxman, sent his package today, judging from his posts, he’ll love what’s all included! Happy holidays everyone!
876d2c8b6408879a6b00b35d283b1ec2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Excited :D I Spoke silversmith45 :cool: and he already sent my package, mine is going out tomorrow =) Merry X-mas Everyone :yes:

Last edited:
TandTmrh and I have exchanged addresses and he has already shipped his! I think that may be a record for the friendly Christmas xchange, LOL!

I had it already boxed, and was headed out about 11:30, so I went by UPS store and it's on its way. I've never done this on here before, so, I was just a little excited :lol::laughing:

XMAS package arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recieved my package from clearwatermike this morning. couldnt wait to get home to open it!!! and when I did -- WOW !!!! WOW!!!!

Was way to generous!!!!

A commemerative G. Washington silver 1/2 dollar coin, 2 American Revolution 1976 Bicentennial coins and a set of US War Cents!!!!, some reading material (always need that) gloves and a nice little pouch (had all the coins hidden in the pockets in the pouch - surprise!!!! :D

picture.php

Thank you very much, it is very appreciated

Last edited:
I received a box from Mascard1 today and received and Lesche style hand digger!! It could not have been more perfect. I kid you not I almost ordered one last week to take when I use my shovel. Kind of my back up. :yes:
Also a little USB fan!

I have been slow to get mine out but it goes tomorrow, Had a bad cold and stayed home..

Thanks Mascard1:grin:

Attachments

• 20171205_170539.jpg
    20171205_170539.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,145
Back
Top Bottom