• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hat's off to Garrett

stetam

Elite Member
Sent my carrot back with 3 days left on the warranty due to malfunctions and got this back yesterday.:yes: No sure if it's new or just a new case.

Attachments

• IMG_2264.jpg
    IMG_2264.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 480
I lost my battery cap and asked about how to get another one, expecting to be told to pay $5 or w/e for one. Nope, they just asked for my mailing address and serial number of the Carrot I had and voila! New battery cap at no charge.

Garrett's customer service is top notch.

Garrett has probably been the best to me in terms of warranty work, replacing defective equipment, etc. The replaced my LCD on my old AT Gold and it was an insanely cheap process. I'll always have a couple carrots in stock, hands down my favorite pinpointer on the market. Nothing but positivity from this consumer!

Garrett Pinpointer

I love mine. I have two whites pinpointers and they both suck. I was hunting with a buddy yesterday, and he has the whites. He said with one ear left uncovered with his headphones, he still could just barely hear his pinpointer. If anyone whats to buy two used whites pinpointers for two dollars, let me know.
HH everyone
PS The whites sucks as a backup too.

I love mine. I have two whites pinpointers and they both suck. I was hunting with a buddy yesterday, and he has the whites. He said with one ear left uncovered with his headphones, he still could just barely hear his pinpointer. If anyone whats to buy two used whites pinpointers for two dollars, let me know.
HH everyone
PS The whites sucks as a backup too.

This just reminded me! Not only are my Garrett's protected, but my Whites MX5 because they took over Whites! Great people!

Back
Top Bottom