TorqueMaster Coil Stiffener

CBhunter1

I've been adding some accessories to my nox 800. I've read that the ears on the Equinox coils are prone to breaking. With that being said I ordered two coil stiffeners for the 11" coils. The ordering process was easy and Jim was a pleasure to work with. I should be trouble free now. If your looking for a coil stiffener I highly recommend TorqueMasters device.

Attachments

• coil protecter.jpg
    coil protecter.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 360
I've been adding some accessories to my nox 800. I've read that the ears on the Equinox coils are prone to breaking. With that being said I ordered two coil stiffeners for the 11" coils. The ordering process was easy and Jim was a pleasure to work with. I should be trouble free now. If your looking for a coil stiffener I highly recommend TorqueMasters device.

Thanks for your kind words, glad you like them!

Jim

awesome

I ordered one from TorqueMaster. Fast shipping and looks like it is a factory part. Get lots of questions and compliments. Great for ear support! Thanks!

I ordered one from TorqueMaster. Fast shipping and looks like it is a factory part. Get lots of questions and compliments. Great for ear support! Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! Never thought about it "looking factory" -- I guess I'm my own biggest critic, lol. Please send the lookie-loos here to Friendly to find me if they are interested!

Back
Top Bottom