Whites Groundhawg Shovel

I have a Lesche that I use when I don't use the Raptor. They are definitely a good digger. I have a Lesche ground shark shovel that had been tough as nails but because of its shape doesn't cut a clean plug

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

I had a sampson that suffered the same fate as the ground hawg, haven't tried the raptor hand digger yet

I have a Lesche that I use when I don't use the Raptor. They are definitely a good digger. I have a Lesche ground shark shovel that had been tough as nails but because of its shape doesn't cut a clean plug

I wonder what purpose the Ground Shark was designed for. I've owned 3 of them(lost the 36") and as far as metal detecting goes, it's design is ugly for making digs. Why I kept buying the GS shovels, I don't know. I was still very wet behind the ears is all I can say.

I wonder what purpose the Ground Shark was designed for. I've owned 3 of them(lost the 36") and as far as metal detecting goes, it's design is ugly for making digs. Why I kept buying the GS shovels, I don't know. I was still very wet behind the ears is all I can say.
I think it is maybe okay as a relic shovel.

Got my new Predator Ultra Eagle today and did a test run in my yard. We have a winner !!
fb6955a80265b0f2efccf6f8318640a3.jpg

I have one that I never use because if I Don't fasten the handle it flops around too much. It is a good digger though. I usually use my Predator Raptor

I like it too. I especially like the blade shape. Three cuts makes a perfect size plug. But if you try to pry up heavy roots or rocks the handle will bend. Just have to be careful and not over do it. Now my Gravedigger on the other hand could probably be used as leverage to life a car.

Back
Top Bottom