• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Steves Detector Shafts

CBhunter1

I've been adding a few accessories to my nox 800. I had Steve over at Steves Detector Rods, http://www.stevesdetectorrods.com/, build me a blue/black shaft with the counter balance. I've taken it out a few times now and really like the way it feels. I started out using it with a 11" coil but quickly realized I'd like to have a 15" coil for the beach. I added all of the weight sent with the shaft and I have to say it works great with the 15" coil. Not only does it balance out much better but it looks awesome as well. Steve was great to work with and if your looking for a CF shaft I highly recommend you contact Steve.

Attachments

• Steve Shaft.jpg
    Steve Shaft.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 488
  • Blue_Black shaft.jpg
    Blue_Black shaft.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 496
  • coil protecter.jpg
    coil protecter.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 490
  • sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 461
  • 15 coil.jpg
    15 coil.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 480
CBHunter1 -- THANK you, for the kind words/endorsement! I was glad to have the opportunity to build you a shaft, and I am thrilled to hear not only that you are pleased, but that the counterweight is "doing its job" for you, making it a more comfortable machine to swing.

THANK YOU!

Steve

No complaints with Steve. He was up front, knowledgeable and knew exactly what I needed for my Nox. When it's time to replace my scoop, I'm going to use one of his CF shafts! Loyalty is earned!

Steve's lower shaft cam lock.

The stock shaft locks are junk, both on the Minelab Excalibur and the Fisher AQ. Bought one of Steve's just to try it out, after using it for a few months and Loving it. I ordered 3 more to replace the stockers on my other AQ's and Excalibur's.
So much easier to change the coil on the AQ and I'm the type of hunter that likes to adjust the coil position when I first start to hunt, seems it makes my Pinpoint more accurate?

Attachments

• 20210822_143011.jpg
    20210822_143011.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 336
  • 20210821_205020.jpg
    20210821_205020.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 331
  • xcal 4.jpg
    xcal 4.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 342
Everyone -- THANK YOU for the very kind words/endorsements! I'm really happy to hear of so many happy customers!

THANK YOU!

Steve

just ordered a set from Steve for my nox 800 looking forward to getting them, ordered a purple set.I like your blue/black ones also might should of went with those colors

Dean, if you change your mind, and want blue/black instead, just let me know...

Thanks!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom