Whites XLT E Series

doug2060

Forum Supporter
Hello, I recently sold my detector so I'm in the market for a new one. I've found a couple XLT's. One is the older Spectrum and one is the E Series. I don't know the difference between the two if there is one. Would this be a step down from the AT Pro depth wise? From what I have found it seems to have a very good track record going back many years. Any thoughts or opinions on this is much appreciated. I know they have been around a while but they seem to have a solid reputation.

The older Spectrums are the same just a different decal......The only problem I have seen from them over the years is the screen fading out or lines in it.....That gets replaced with a new one for about $50 from Whites and can be done your self........It's 6.59 khz and even though it's a lower khz than the AT PRO it still makes some great finds.....Depth wise??...hmmm....It might be less but there are some really great programs that give you a better starting point on learning it....It is easy to menu through.....Different than the AT PRO thats for sure.....Still a quality detector.....Only one DD coil available for it from White's, its the Blue Max 4x6......

Hello, I recently sold my detector so I'm in the market for a new one. I've found a couple XLT's. One is the older Spectrum and one is the E Series. I don't know the difference between the two if there is one. Would this be a step down from the AT Pro depth wise? From what I have found it seems to have a very good track record going back many years. Any thoughts or opinions on this is much appreciated. I know they have been around a while but they seem to have a solid reputation.

I have an XLT E-Series for sale if you are interested.

As others have said just the decals but earlier XLT's ran on Version 1 software and the later ones ran on 1.1 I believe? But this change occurred during the rainbow series era. I would go with an E series just for the fact that it's newer and prices are not much different vs. an older rainbow series in most cases. However both are basically the same thing and great machines.

whites xlt

im looking for a good whites xlt e series if any body has a nice one at a fair price

Back
Top Bottom