Duck Family Treasure

For a different perspective, I love this family. The opening scene was a gag if you will. The resident expert, an outsider has a home made drag behind detector….. I thought it was cool. They taught about getting permission so that’s a good thing for the hobby.

I’m in for the ride ;)

The original duck dynasty show never caught my attention, and I don't watch much of any TV other than the occasional local sports games. I'll likely pass, sounds tempting though! 🦆

These folks were polo wearing golf playing yuppies before the other show started, just needed a bit more red in the neck to make it interesting for the viewers i guess...

These folks were polo wearing golf playing yuppies before the other show started, just needed a bit more red in the neck to make it interesting for the viewers i guess...

Hardly "a bit more" A full on fabrication/deception....Makes you wonder if they ever shot a duck before the show started?

Back in the late 70's early 80's I duck hunted a lot. I used Duck Commander calls in the flooded timber. I had a wader vest they sold called a back water bag. Duck hunting turned into a rich mans sport with out of state guys paying huge money to hunt the places I used to hunt for nothing. Game and Fish ended permanent blinds on the river. Finding places to hunt got harder and harder. I have not bought a duck stamp since about 1985. I know I quit the year steel shot became mandatory.

They should be able to get some good permissions I would think.

Back
Top Bottom