Legend owners: Major update v1.08 is now in the hands of the testers.

You are dead right on the nickle . Love your testing also . sube

So is there a one set of frequencies that be used on SMF that will answer all detecting scenarios?
Imo nope.
Notice EQX is deeper(gives nonferrous signature) in higher mineral soil vs FBS/FBS 2. Why?

Notice Deus 2. It uses multiple sets of Freqs? Why?

I would love to sit in on some of the engineers discussions when talking at Minelab and Xp. Would be a hoot.

Most of my time in this thread, is spent trying to decipher what sube is trying to say. Then, along comes TSS with the same convoluted word salad.

Again, no offence meant to either, but please learn how to communicate better.

Last edited:
Sorry about my spelling grammar and communication skills .If you need something deciphered just ask I well try to clarify it for you. This should have it's own thread as this thread is on a update. sube

Ok. Thanks Sube.

I'll start another thread later tonight. I'm hoping you'll do a test for me to see how the CTX does. What other detectors do you have?

Guys, your debating what finds pocket change better, a $1599 machine or a $599 machine :laughing:
Time to put the fog lights on and see what's going on.
I see the same old BS just about every forum I go to. Just use what you want, unless your posting massive gold chains finds and gold coin finds every other week you cannot say your machine is better than the next or the machines of the past.
As for these synthetic test results, all smoke and mirrors. Who the hell knows if a coin even exist above,below and beside a 10 penny spike.. I mean,come on already.

Back
Top Bottom