• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lost My Stuff Group

Both the shirts are going to be available...

I'll post a note as soon as things are set up for people to do so...

If anybody knows bomberjohn, please tell him I sent him a pm several days ago and need a reply from him.

thanks,

fogcity

Actually these two designs are just meant to be used on the T-shirts people came up with as part of the Poll...

The only "official" Group stuff so far is the name (The Lost MY Stuff Group), the motto (We help find lost stuff for FREE !!!), and the blue & white & red LOST logo pic on the top left of the website pages (my avatar pic).

We are still in the process of developing our official symbol... and also some official link pics for websites. As soon as we get them the way we want them we'll put them up for all to use!!!

OK ---

For those of you who wanted to purchase Group T-Shirts, they are now ready !!!

Just go to the printer's website (floridabill) at : Grey Area Graphics and then click where it says T-Shirts on the lower left side.

I'm 100% sure you'll feel that any T-Shirt or other merchandise you purchase from this company will be everything it's supposed to be and of the highest quality... In addition, I'm also sure that the customer service you'll receive will be second to none.

Floridabill has already assured me that no matter what any of you happen to purchase from him, if for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with something, if you'll just let him know he'll give you a full refund, no questions asked!!!

Shirts

Excellent choice going with Floridabill. I bought shirts and a license plate from him previously and everything is great quality at a good price.

shirts

Thank you to the LostMyStuff administrators and Floridabill for allowing me to add the FMDF Logo graphic to the front of my shirts as a pocket emblem.

Lost My Stuff to be on TV !!!

Hey all ---

The Lost My Stuff Group is going to be on ABC News this evening in Houston
(KTRK 13 ABC)... If you're in the area & around a TV, it's supposed to be on the 5:00 pm news!!!

:D :D :D

Hey all ---

The Lost My Stuff Group is going to be on ABC News this evening in Houston
(KTRK 13 ABC)... If you're in the area & around a TV, it's supposed to be on the 5:00 pm news!!!

Not sure they allow live links here, but if you Google "KTRK 13 ABC lost my stuff", you will find the video clip from that news station easily. It is very cool! martin

Some more info for everybody --

The Lost My Stuff Group email system change is complete !!!

Members now only receive Lost Item Reports for items lost in the states &/or regions of the world they've selected in their email preferences !!

For anyone that missed the Newscast in Houston, just Google "KTRK 13 ABC HOUSTON" to find their website, then once on the website, do a "search" for lostmystuff.net. You can view a replay of the newscast. It is really a great story :)

Hey everybody --

I wasn't sure where to post this, but there's an article about the Lost My Stuff Group in the March issue of Lost Treasure Magazine !!!

Back
Top Bottom