• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Weighty Find ...

[/QUOTE] I have plenty of spots here to keep me busy so I will stay closer to home...[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear. I am getting ready for the winter season here, my friend from the frigid north will be back down here in a few weeks, it will be nice to have him back to hunt with, they didn't come down last year because of the situation...
If I come up your way late spring I will give you a shout, would really like to get out hunting with you again one of these days!

Glad to see you finally got to go out again Craig. I sure hope you get back into the groove . I don't get over here as often as I would like, but always stop by to see how the "locals" and my friend Beechnut are doing.

Glad to see you finally got to go out again Craig. I sure hope you get back into the groove . I don't get over here as often as I would like, but always stop by to see how the "locals" and my friend Beechnut are doing.

I hope to do a lot more detecting this winter and hope for less snow... I'm tired of plowing... I heard on news today there is a shortage of snow plow drivers this year...

I hope to do a lot more detecting this winter and hope for less snow... I'm tired of plowing... I heard on news today there is a shortage of snow plow drivers this year...

Oddly we have been having snow blower commercials. And you know where i live.:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Think about... use a snowblower on the sand to get down to the good stuff... not a bad option especially for overburden :lol:
What ever happened to the video of the dude in the water with his cz20 and blower setup? find a target then the blower sucked it up..

What ever happened to the video of the dude in the water with his cz20 and blower setup? find a target then the blower sucked it up..

That thing was a converted weedwacker if I remember correctly... I looked for it on youtube a few years later they must have pulled it...

I live where it the gold coast... its very expensive to live here so its a great area to metal detect.... :yes:

https://www.forbes.com/places/ct/fairfield-county/?sh=148936c32895

I hear you, living in Japan and detecting there has ruined me for living in Florida. Was nice finding 30-40 Pt Rings every year and 100 plus K18 or higher rings every year as well. A buddy I used to hunt with just moved back to Okinawa, his first hunt last week with his new Nox 600, he hit 1-K18 and a Pt.950. Nowadays, I get excited about finding a wheat penny.

I hear you, living in Japan and detecting there has ruined me for living in Florida. Was nice finding 30-40 Pt Rings every year and 100 plus K18 or higher rings every year as well. A buddy I used to hunt with just moved back to Okinawa, his first hunt last week with his new Nox 600, he hit 1-K18 and a Pt.950. Nowadays, I get excited about finding a wheat penny.

lol@wheat penny...

NICE! Them plat are heavy,,,,,they don't show up in the scoop often but when they do it is a welcome suprise,,,,,,GL HH

Time Out Boss

Craig didn't you state the CT boys are not in competition with anyone :lol: , now all the sudden we are in placement positions :jawdrop::worms::police::shrug::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking: wait till next year , this was a last quarter Cfm-ct catch 22 , see what happens next year , OBN GOTTA watch those Northern Territory hunter's , sneaking out for 90 minute hunts finding Plat , :scope::chef::fmdfwelcome:

Craig didn't you state the CT boys are not in competition with anyone :lol: , now all the sudden we are in placement positions :jawdrop::worms::police::shrug::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking: wait till next year , this was a last quarter Cfm-ct catch 22 , see what happens next year , OBN GOTTA watch those Northern Territory hunter's , sneaking out for 90 minute hunts finding Plat , :scope::chef::fmdfwelcome:

I thought this was settled?.... What about next year? What if next year is no good as well will it be the next, next year? :lol:

Next Year

As this year both of us didn't hunt much :roll: , now if it's on for next year , :lol: well give me an advanced notice now , no :sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking: Job . Here we are 2 days away from December :santa: is like catch 22 while Santa is coming down the chimney :frustrated::nono::pullhair::police: , BETTER YET , talk about who is in the top 3 , or who is the zincon kid :shock::lol:

Back
Top Bottom