Hello From the Mountain Pirate!

Mountain Pirate

Hello all! Just a quick introduction...my name is Shawn, but I used "Mountain Pirate" as my handle on a long ago MD forum - so thought I'd keep it for this one!

I'm very happy to be here...I've been away from actively hunting and detecting for a couple of years, but began in 2006 with a White's Prizm III that my wife bought for me (which I still have) - and later added, enjoyed, and traded a number of machines. I also still use an original Ace 250.

Living in Colorado offers wonderful opportunities and since I now have more time to enjoy what was once a great passion, I'll be looking to upgrade and explore the advances in MD technology since my last machines. Just recently bought a Minelab Profind 35 to accompany my old Vibra-Probe 560(which still works like a champ)...and some tough digging tools...so I plan to be in the wilds this weekend to see what's waiting to be uncovered!

Hoping to make a lot of new friends here on the forum - and hope there are some other folks in my area who might want to hunting with an old dude!

Back
Top Bottom