ENDED Coin Ring Contest- win a Silver coin ring! Contest closes for guesses Saturday august 8th 2020 at 11:59 pm

Hell since no one else is..

I'll gladly say it again...

Thanks for the contest!!

Big congrats to Silversmith on the win!

Thanks Ice, I see you won the last contest buddy, just to let you know the next
contest will be the ages of my grand-kids and great grand-kids together. When will I start you ask? Well as soon as I can figure how many I got!!:lol::lol:
I have many!:yes:

This contest is over!
Thanks to everyone that participated in this contest. And I just want to say,
I sure am glad Roscoe didn’t win this thing!…sure would a been tough making a ring for that little fellow.

So this contest started off with Ice Scratcher guessing 427, and I thought, man! we’re gonna have a winner in no time at all here! Then Stiffwrist and WolfDog went with a guess of 418, I was thinking OK, looks like I’m gonna have to make two rings for these guy's, but then along comes Fishnnut with a guess of 416, and MTtrasherdigger with a 414 very, very close, still two ring numbers. See how much fun this is, from my side of the contest!? By now, you probably figured out who won this thing, with the guess of 415……and I’m a little worried here cause I’ve only been doing coin rings for a little under a year, and the person who won the contest, is a…….. Professional Silversmith!!!, are you kidding me!!! I’m making a ring for a pro who has probably been doing Silversmithing for 45 years and can probably make rings with his eyes closed!? Of course you all know who I am talking about, right? “Silversmith45”, congratulations on the win buddy, and I just want to say,…please, please, please! take it easy on me, when you get your price……Ok? Pm me with your address and ring size buddy, thanks.
Congratulations to Silversmith45! :dingding: BuscaPlata, thank you again for the contest - I had a lot of fun participating in it. :cool3:

Coin ring was shipped this morning and should in Silversmith45's hands by Friday, hopefully sooner, can't really tell in these days.

This contest is over!
I sure am glad Roscoe didn’t win this thing!…sure would a been tough making a ring for that little fellow.

So this contest started off with Ice Scratcher guessing 427, and I thought, man! we’re gonna have a winner in no time at all here! Then Stiffwrist and WolfDog went with a guess of 418, I was thinking OK, looks like I’m gonna have to make two rings for these guy's, but then along comes Fishnnut with a guess of 416, and MTtrasherdigger with a 414 very, very close, still two ring numbers. See how much fun this is, from my side of the contest!? By now, you probably figured out who won this thing, with the guess of 415……and I’m a little worried here cause I’ve only been doing coin rings for a little under a year, and the person who won the contest, is a…….. Professional Silversmith!!!, are you kidding me!!! I’m making a ring for a pro who has probably been doing Silversmithing for 45 years and can probably make rings with his eyes closed!? Of course you all know who I am talking about, right? “Silversmith45”, congratulations on the win buddy, and I just want to say,…please, please, please! take it easy on me, when you get your price……Ok? Pm me with your address and ring size buddy, thanks.

Mr. BuscaPlata, thank you for your contest, my family and I enjoyed it!! 🙂

Silversmith, congratulations on winning the contest! It's always neat when a nice friend wins something. Thank you for befriending Wolf-Dog & Princess and our family. :grin: Congratulations again! - Princess & Wolf-Dog's dad

This contest is over!

So this contest started off with Ice Scratcher guessing 427, and I thought, man! we’re gonna have a winner in no time at all here! Then Stiffwrist and WolfDog went with a guess of 418, I was thinking OK, looks like I’m gonna have to make two rings for these guy's, but then along comes Fishnnut with a guess of 416, and MTtrasherdigger with a 414 very, very close, still two ring numbers. See how much fun this is, from my side of the contest!? By now, you probably figured out who won this thing, with the guess of 415……and I’m a little worried here cause I’ve only been doing coin rings for a little under a year, and the person who won the contest, is a…….. Professional Silversmith!!!, are you kidding me!!! I’m making a ring for a pro who has probably been doing Silversmithing for 45 years and can probably make rings with his eyes closed!? Of course you all know who I am talking about, right? “Silversmith45”, congratulations on the win buddy, and I just want to say,…please, please, please! take it easy on me, when you get your price……Ok? Pm me with your address and ring size buddy, thanks....
Thanks again for the fun & generous contest!

Congratulations, Richard! Great guess! After all those years of creating hand-made rings for others, it should be kind of fun to have one made specially for you. :grin:

You are welcome!, and thanks to you'all for making this a fun game. We will do it again soon. God bless and H.H.

Mr. BuscaPlata

Nice contest, BP. Sorry I missed out! I usually get a sharp eye on the contest board, but somehow I skipped the last several days. In all honesty, I would have been a tad low...I would’ve guessed around 405, assuming an “average” age of 45 for each kid.

How crazy is this though...if you include your wife and yourself, your immediate family has more than half a millennium worth of combined life experience! My little family of 4 barely breaks the century mark!

I wish to once again thank BuscaPlata for the ring that I won in his contest. It's a perfect fit. I may have to start wearing rings again. I made so many of them and not being able to wear them around my machinery and while metal detecting, I just lost interest. Either that or after making so many I just got tired of looking at them. I never tried making coin rings and i doubt if I could make one as nice as the one he made me. Thanks again.
WR1.JPG
Not the best picture.

Nice contest, BP. Sorry I missed out! I usually get a sharp eye on the contest board, but somehow I skipped the last several days. In all honesty, I would have been a tad low...I would’ve guessed around 405, assuming an “average” age of 45 for each kid.

How crazy is this though...if you include your wife and yourself, your immediate family has more than half a millennium worth of combined life experience! My little family of 4 barely breaks the century mark!

That's ok AT, I will be holding another one soon, this time it will be all my Grandkids and Great Grandkids. Heck, I'll even send you a PM so you don't miss out buddy.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom