Just joined the forum from Memphis TN

Coin a-DIG-tion

Hi all! Glad to be a part of your community. I'm a 62-year old retired electrical engineer from the local utility company here in Memphis. I've metal detected off and on many years but the last 3 have taken it a little more seriously. I started a Youtube channel with a friend and upgraded from my old Garrett GTI2500 to a Minelab Equinox 800. We have a great time flipping dirt at old homes and in a lot of soybean and cornfields. Take care and good luck hunting!

Welcome from CT. Share some of those”dirt flipping” finds with us. Happy Hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure will! I have a You tube channel but not sure we're suppose to mention them. I've asked the admin if it's okay.
My bucket list of things still to find is a very large bucket. I'm sure most everyone here has found the things I'm still searching for many times over. LOL. But, I enjoy getting outdoors and hunting with my friends. We hunt A LOT of corn and bean fields and a few old homes here and there.

Sure will! I have a You tube channel but not sure we're suppose to mention them. I've asked the admin if it's okay.
My bucket list of things still to find is a very large bucket. I'm sure most everyone here has found the things I'm still searching for many times over. LOL. But, I enjoy getting outdoors and hunting with my friends. We hunt A LOT of corn and bean fields and a few old homes here and there.

Welcome to the Friendly!

You can post a link to your YouTube channel in our Member Links sub forum.

There is a "Sticky" at the top of that sub forum where you can put your videos.

Just keep adding any new ones to the initial thread you create. Makes things cleaner and easier to find.

Enjoy the Forum!

Welcome to the Friendly!

You can post a link to your YouTube channel in our Member Links sub forum.

There is a "Sticky" at the top of that sub forum where you can put your videos.

Just keep adding any new ones to the initial thread you create. Makes things cleaner and easier to find.

Enjoy the Forum!
OH, thanks for the info. Can we or should we also list it in the URL blank provided in our Profile info? There's a blank for Enter Your URL for your website but not sure that includes Youtube channel.

OH, thanks for the info. Can we or should we also list it in the URL blank provided in our Profile info? There's a blank for Enter Your URL for your website but not sure that includes Youtube channel.

Not sure, let's let one of the Admins chime in on this one.

What you post on your page is up to you... that is your page you can post what you wish..

Back
Top Bottom