• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Careful what you bring home😂

CarsonChris

Elite Member
I read this on FB this morning. Such a chuckle!

I’m putting this post up because I can’t keep up with messages, phone calls and visitors 🙈
THE REASON WE HAD BOMB DISPOSAL SQUAD IN THE COURT TODAY 💣

My wonderful husband Ian Sloan was metal detecting and bought home a strange object ( nothing new here 😂) This thing has been sitting on our kitchen table from Friday night ( after he hack sawed the end off 🤷🏼!♀️ why? to find it packed with a black powder ) He told me he thought it was explosive but I can’t believe a thing he tells me so took no notice 😔
He was out detecting with club all day Sunday and rang me to get it out of the house just in case 🙈I really worried about where to get rid of it so today rang 101 for advice. Within a short time we had 5 police officers here who made calls and sent photos which resulted in the bomb squad arriving. They worked on it and took X-rays and confirmed it was a unexploded World War 2 incendiary device that they removed to take it somewhere safe to blow up.
This flipping thing was used as a paper weigh in my kitchen all weekend 🤯
So…I am putting a metal detector on eBay tonight 😂 then he’s next 😉
Bomber Sloan ( friend give him this name lol ) has a lot of making up to do after what he put me though lol

Where can i buy one? The wife has been nothing but trouble lately.
I hope it all works out.

:laughing:

Wife / metal detecting? Wife / metal detecting? Wife / metal detecting?

Forget wife. I'll take "Things found in the ground" for $1000 Alex.

Last edited:
I read this on FB this morning. Such a chuckle!

I’m putting this post up because I can’t keep up with messages, phone calls and visitors 🙈
THE REASON WE HAD BOMB DISPOSAL SQUAD IN THE COURT TODAY 💣

My wonderful husband Ian Sloan was metal detecting and bought home a strange object ( nothing new here 😂) This thing has been sitting on our kitchen table from Friday night ( after he hack sawed the end off 🤷🏼!♀️ why? to find it packed with a black powder ) He told me he thought it was explosive but I can’t believe a thing he tells me so took no notice 😔
He was out detecting with club all day Sunday and rang me to get it out of the house just in case 🙈I really worried about where to get rid of it so today rang 101 for advice. Within a short time we had 5 police officers here who made calls and sent photos which resulted in the bomb squad arriving. They worked on it and took X-rays and confirmed it was a unexploded World War 2 incendiary device that they removed to take it somewhere safe to blow up.
Bomber Sloan ( friend give him this name lol ) has a lot of making up to do after what he put me though lol

Bwahahahaha!!!
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom