New Member in the Ozarks

bscottd

Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day! I have been reading the forums and decided to join in order to learn. I have not purchased a detector yet but I am leaning toward a model. I recently retired and detecting is something I always thought would be fun ( I ain't getting any younger). Thank you to all who share, comment, and help those like me, learning and building on the knowledge you share.

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

What model are you leaning towards ?

(IF you are planning on water detecting as well as dry land detecting make sure it's a model made for that)

Gary mds5.gif

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

What model are you leaning towards ?

(IF you are planning on water detecting as well as dry land detecting make sure it's a model made for that)

View attachment 484447

I am leaning toward a Simplex+. I intend to make a separate post concerning the pros and cons and to get some input. Thanks for the welcome GKL

I am leaning toward a Simplex+. I intend to make a separate post concerning the pros and cons and to get some input. Thanks for the welcome GKL

Great, while I am not familiar with that model myself, I know there are members who are and can offer input about it.

Nice choice! Simplex is a great machine, but where will you be hunting? Land, beach, etc. Simplex does it all, in a way, but some are better for land, some are better for water.

I'm sure others here will agree on the simplex. You can head over to the "advice on metal detector purchase" forum and make a thread there :D.

Josh

Welcome from Texas near San Antonio. I have the Simplex + and love it. Great machine with great deals on them right now

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom