from mexico...again

maramex

Hello to you all and thank you for the warm welcome!! (Rudy great spanish!) First a little about me: I was born in Cuba and have been living in Mexico city for ten years now. I work as a receptionist at a cool small hotel owned by a friend of mine here in the city….if anybody form this forum ever wants to visit this magical country you can count on a real good rate for your hotel stay.
I own an ace 250 and having tons of fun with it. I mostly go to a HUGE park that is near my home that is called “LA MARQUESA” you should check it out with google earth. At this park the most important battle of the Mexican revolution took place but I haven’t been able to pinpoint where exactly ,im quite LOUSY at the reaserch part of md, so mostly ive found not so old Mexican coins. Next time I promise pictures. Thanx again to you all and specially to Caroll and Vlad for this great site. Muchas Gracias!!

Hola! I work in Juarez Mexico and have been thinking of taking my detector with me to do a little after work hunting in the local parks but I am not sure what the laws concerning detectors are over here. Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise, I just going to try my luck and keep cein pesos in my pocket:)

Back
Top Bottom