Paid off...

richbat

Elite Member
Well it's been 4 months since i purchased my Compadre,A few weeks ago i posted a pic. of a 14k wedding band i found and today decided to take it to jeweler to see what the value was and possibly sell it,well turned out the ring was worth $150 so i sold it to them,well figured with all the clad i'm up to about $80 in profit and my machine paid off.Gotta love a hobby that pays you back.Me and my son are going to hit it tomorrow morning and who knows maybe one of us will get lucky again.We did a quick search this evening around the house and i did manage to find a Sunoco Antique car token and a penny,he got a couple bullets and some change.

congrats...........gotta love a hobby that pays for itself and gets ya outa the house at the same time

Congrats and way to go.

A lot of detectorists have to spend more time digging, before the machine is payed off.

GL in the future

/Steffen

Glad you have that paid off....Paid off my Ace and working on my other 4 machines..LOL.:cool:

Some of us.....like me....have to dig more.....even pennies.

Paid off the Ace250 and the ATPro.....feels great doesn't it?

Wish the bassboat was that easy!

Some of us.....like me....have to dig more.....even pennies.

Paid off the Ace250 and the ATPro.....feels great doesn't it?

Wish the bassboat was that easy!

Dirty, look at my totals,,,,I dig tons of pennies...LOl...yeah but my boat is paid for..sorry...LOL..wanna buy it? 28 foot Victoria Bayliner.....with a nice trailer.....anyways.....every penny does count....zinc or copper...or brass!

I don't have but a fraction of what I have put into machines since 1973. But I only put in weekends back in the days. I had a ton of fun found IHs wheaties, rosies , mercs, barbers, walking libs , standing , V nickels Washingtons and Franklins Peace Dollars and other dollar coins and a lot of clad . Rings and relics old toy cars , trucks , things I have no idea what they are but I am sure they are very old. Like the cool tool or part of a buckle I use to take tires off bike rims. I got back in shape getting back in to detecting in 2010 and notice if I take time off I start to slide back out of shape a bit . All that bending down and getting up is good for you. What that is worth is way more than you can put a price on . Helps keep you alive and able to do things you wouldn't be able to do so well if you didn't go detecting eventually you could end up in a wheelchair if you didn't go detecting. I am 63 and in pretty good shape. If I wanted to I could run but chose not to anymore. Now and then I do just to see if I still can. LOL Thinking back on it all I should have been saving the copper pennies from 1959 on up to 1982 in jars one day they will be worth a lot to someone and they don't amount to that much in cash today that I can't afford to not save them but I figure I might as well use them to pay for batteries and whatever else I want . I am sure someone saves all the coins other than the zincs and who knows maybe someone is saving those.
M6 Mike

Congrats on the gold! That's why I like Tesoro machines, they have excellent disc but the lack of VDI makes you dig targets that you probably wouldn't. To often VDI = excuse to be lazy and miss good stuff.

I love when the newbeeees get a md and pay for it on their first hunt.....just makes me smile...:)

Congrats on the finds and md payoff...I've had my 250 for a couple of week now and already maybe have it about 1/3 paid for with two 10k rings and a jar half full of coins...

Fun stuff for sure..

Back
Top Bottom