FRUSTRATED with Minelab

says something about his character at least... look how many would rather sit on their rear and have someone else pay their way.

I never said anything negative about him, just the value of a degree. Most people get a college education because they don't want to do manual labor their whole life. I'd personally take an outdoor job over sitting in a cubicle any day.

Gotta agree with you there. FBT critical of someone with more education than him and more drive.

I'm a college grad and was going to be a CPA. Couldn't stand sitting in an office all day, so I worked with my father and became a damn good carpenter. So let's stop the personal attacks on me, Chill. You know nothing about me.

Last edited:
I never said anything negative about him, just the value of a degree. Most people get a college education because they don't want to do manual labor their whole life. I'd personally take an outdoor job over sitting in a cubicle any day.

Sounded more of a dig towards him to me. Most people get a college degree because that is what most are told are necessary. I don’t think the comment about his choice of profession was necessary at all. At least he was willing to pay his debt instead of expecting the government to write it off.

I'm with you on what your saying.. Work ethic growing up plays a big part in being able to actually do manual labor also. Can't always assume everyone is created equal when it comes to actual physical labor. One of the main reasons I left the union after a year, it wasn't fair in my eyes to protect the ones who couldn't do the job.

Sounded more of a dig towards him to me. Most people get a college degree because that is what most are told are necessary. I don’t think the comment about his choice of profession was necessary at all. At least he was willing to pay his debt instead of expecting the government to write it off.

Sorry, you're wrong and I'm not going to go back and forth about it.

Minimum wage is not a worry of mine. When they made marijuana legal was when it hit me. How is a man suppose to make a dishonest living. Big government has done it again. How did this get to be about Minelab service anyway?

Well, just to be fair here I sent in somthing in for a very minor repair to Detector electronics and called after it arrived there yesterday..I was told 4 to 6 weeks before it would be fixed. It wasn’t a hard fix,just remove a few screws and replace a piece of rubber. I woulda done it myself but they wouldn’t sell me the part..
When I questioned the time frame I was told they were swamped in repairs.

Nothing like being stuck in the que.:no:

I love my 800 way over 1000 hrs and I know this language. I had a problem with it charging all the way but they quickly repaired it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patience

Minelab is too a machine to quit them. It took a while, but they replaced my charger. I love my nox 800. I can't see me firing minelab.
Just my opinion.
HH everyonw

My 800 his in for repair as we speak it wasn’t charging good and when I turned it on it will turn off so I sent it in repair I’m just lucky I have another 800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom