• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hot Off the Press.

Wow, great article Robert !!!! :thumbsup:

It's good to see you get the recognition you deserve in your local area (not that you do it for that reason, but it's still good).

Robert, you have made the "Cover of the Rolling Stone" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ux3-a9RE1Q

And well deserved. Great article. And there's no price that anyone can put on all the human relation 'saved the day' stories you've accumulated. Good write up ! Well deserved credentials. Thanx for sharing !

Robert, you have made the "Cover of the Rolling Stone" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ux3-a9RE1Q

And well deserved. Great article. And there's no price that anyone can put on all the human relation 'saved the day' stories you've accumulated. Good write up ! Well deserved credentials. Thanx for sharing !

So that's what my parents kept on looking at me funny and saying "you haven't heard of rolling stone?" I thought it was a type of vitamin gummy... :lol:

Josh

Nice mugshot! :bling:

Hey, since your name is literally Swing4The RING, you must be drooling over that honking pile of ice and AU there... Please tell me I'm not the one thinking of a dog with a t-shirt stating your username :roll::laughing:

No, I am getting plenty of sleep, I am not going mental or something like that. Imagination (fine, intricate thoughts) seems to spew out after school ends... I'll never grow up if this is what adults do, assignment after another, but on Skype. *peter pan theme song plays*

Josh

Thanks all. It has been a fun journey. It is a blast coming up out of the water with something someone really would love to have back in their possession. Be it a ring, necklace, bracelet, glasses, phone or even a boat part.

No idea how much longer I can dive and have fun. This last heart attack has taken a small toll on me. Went for a calm boat ride tonight to relax and ponder life. Boat purrs at 50mph on the water. I hope to have a few more enjoyable seasons and diving experiences

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 383
Thanks all. It has been a fun journey. It is a blast coming up out of the water with something someone really would love to have back in their possession. Be it a ring, necklace, bracelet, glasses, phone or even a boat part.

No idea how much longer I can dive and have fun. This last heart attack has taken a small toll on me. Went for a calm boat ride tonight to relax and ponder life. Boat purrs at 50mph on the water. I hope to have a few more enjoyable seasons and diving experiences

When life gives Robert lemons, he can't make lemonade because he's under the water half the time! :lol: I know, I am hilarious. Nice sunset! :yes:

Any more ATMs showing up in front of your porch? :D

Josh

Wow great article!! Rewarded for your dedication, but the memories are priceless

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom