Hello from Wichita Falls, TX

Hello from your neighbor down here in Abilene Texas. Welcome friend. It is hard to dig around here this time of year. Ya gotta wait till it rains. The digging is easier and the detectors go deeper when the soil is moist. Happy Hunting.

hello and welcome,,,i spent some of my USAF days there,,went to Teck school for about 6 weeks,,party town for sure

Welcome to the forum.

:) Welcome from southeast Texas. Hey...the mornings are cooling and soon it will be prime detecting time! Happy Hunting.

Welcome to the hobby and the forum. I just retired Aug. 31 and am staying with my 83 year old father-in-law in southwest WF for now.

I'd like that. I'm planning on grading up from my old heavy ADS to an ACE 250 as soon as I get paid for my unused vacation and holidays. Weather is finally where I can get out. I had to retire cause of medical reasons, so I am recouping for while. Keep in touch.

Burkburnett TX

I live in Burkburnett TX and I have had a hard time finding anything here. I have a White's MXT and I have hunted for 4 yrs now. My best finds is a gold ring, 1890 seated dime, 1942 Florin (big foreign silver coin). I am looking for places to go around Wichita Falls/Burkburnett TX area. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom