Equinox 600

tombraider2

It showed up tonight, put it together and on the charge. That charging cable hook up is Goofy, but as long as it works.

The length of the shaft is plenty long. After some use I'll leave my report.

Nice it comes with headphones but I don't use them. This thing cost what the LOBO did some 20 years ago.

Enjoy the MD'er! In the beginning just run it on the stock settings, then as you begin to get to know the machine better, you can begin to fiddle with it. Have fun!

It showed up tonight, put it together and on the charge. That charging cable hook up is Goofy, but as long as it works.

The length of the shaft is plenty long. After some use I'll leave my report.

Nice it comes with headphones but I don't use them. This thing cost what the LOBO did some 20 years ago.

Congrats on the Minelab Equinox 600! They are great all-around machines! VERY hard to beat for the $.

You will love it! Not sure what you mean about the charging cable hook up being "goofy"...it's just a simple magnetic one. Also, I highly recommend you use the headphones...I won't detect without using headphones. You can hear the tones so much better, and if near anyone else, the constant beeping won't bother them. Good luck!

Im about to get the 600, where did you purchase from. im going to make some calls next week and see who got the best deals.

Im about to get the 600, where did you purchase from. im going to make some calls next week and see who got the best deals.

When I was shopping around for the Equinox 600, River Team Six Metal Detectors gave me the best quote. I didn't buy one, but if I did, I woulda bought it from them. RT6Detectors is from that business and you can find him (her?) here often.

Depth readings are calibrated for coins like the Australian $1 and US quarter which are similar in size. Anything smaller may read deeper and anything larger may read shallower.

Back
Top Bottom