National forest.

metaladdict

Elite Member
You know Lake Tahoe parts are National forest land and do allow detecting👍
However National Parks are off limits.

Also to add : While it is true that NFS does not disallow md'ing, yet "cultural heritage " ARPA junk could be invoked. Ok, fine then, I never find coins older than 50 years old. Do you ? :?: Just avoid obvious historic sensitive monuments.

Also to add : While it is true that NFS does not disallow md'ing, yet "cultural heritage " ARPA junk could be invoked. Ok, fine then, I never find coins older than 50 years old. Do you ? :?: Just avoid obvious historic sensitive monuments.

It's hard for me to find anything in National forest land and no I never find fifty year old anything there.

I can't believe you have more posts than I Tom? Amazing!

Just shows how many largies we find on the east coast he had to complain about! :laughing:

EXACTLY ! Now if all the east coast people would stop lying about LC's, and all the wussies would stop whining about legality issues, then I woudn't have to post so much ! It's your fault after all, eh ? :cool3:

Last edited:
EXACTLY ! No if all the east coast people would stop lying about LC's, and all the wussies would stop whining about legality issues, then I woudn't have to post so much ! It's your fault after all, eh ? :cool3:

Wouldn't have it any other way....I'll for sure take the blame for all those old coins I find haha

Back
Top Bottom