• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Club in Worcester, MA?

club in Wocester, MA

i live in wocester, I am looking for buddy in wocester area to go metal detecting with.. you can contact me at [email protected] that we can meet and go metal detecting togother.

Just relocated to Shrewsbury

After leaving Massachusetts for over 20 years I returned home and would like to renew my hobby of metal detecting. I was a member of the detecting club, that met ,in Newton back in the 80s.
I have an AT Pro and a Garrets 400. Been to Europe on a detecting tour and would liket to find a club and some people to go detecting with. Can anybody help? My email is [email protected].
Thank you in advance,
Steve

After leaving Massachusetts for over 20 years I returned home and would like to renew my hobby of metal detecting. I was a member of the detecting club, that met ,in Newton back in the 80s.
I have an AT Pro and a Garrets 400. Been to Europe on a detecting tour and would liket to find a club and some people to go detecting with. Can anybody help? My email is [email protected].
Thank you in advance,
Steve

Here ya go:
https://masstreasure.com/
There is also a group in Gardner, MA. I'm not sure of the name though. I work in Worcester, and have had good success there. I have not hunted in the Shrewsbury area. Plenty of people in the area to hunt with though, I would talk to forum member jimther, he could probably let you know alot more than I can. Good luck out there!

looking for hunting partner

THanks for your help, cellrdwellr. I'm going to try to contact the Worcester County Treasuer Hunters and see if they can tell me about when and where they meet.

Here ya go:
https://masstreasure.com/
There is also a group in Gardner, MA. I'm not sure of the name though. I work in Worcester, and have had good success there. I have not hunted in the Shrewsbury area. Plenty of people in the area to hunt with though, I would talk to forum member jimther, he could probably let you know alot more than I can. Good luck out there!

Thanks for posting that reply, Jeff.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom