Looks like White’s Vx3 detector discontinued.

I am surprised the V3i hasn't been killed off yet. 10 years as a flagship detector is way too much. No sign of a new flagship on the horizon (unless of course, there is, I missed it somehow). Pretty sure my next detector will NOT be White's, which is sad, since I have been using them since 1982 or so.

I am surprised the V3i hasn't been killed off yet. 10 years as a flagship detector is way too much. No sign of a new flagship on the horizon (unless of course, there is, I missed it somehow). Pretty sure my next detector will NOT be White's, which is sad, since I have been using them since 1982 or so.

Me neither. White elected to not even consider a firmware or factory hardware upgrade on the V3i, saying "The V3i is full of horsepower already." That was nearly 10 years ago. Dumb dumb dumb, and look where Whites is today. Even Carl left them. jm2c

Me neither. White elected to not even consider a firmware or factory hardware upgrade on the V3i, saying "The V3i is full of horsepower already." That was nearly 10 years ago. Dumb dumb dumb, and look where Whites is today. Even Carl left them. jm2c

White's will soon be joining Tesero if they continue to walk the path they have chosen. Very sad, really.

Back
Top Bottom