• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Coil upgrade for ACE 250 SPAZING!

I can't wait to live your gypsy lifestyle Mike... maybe we go prospecting together in the not so distant future. Or do some of the finer beaches. It won't be long now and I will be saying this to Obama town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSGqQPUDb9s

I'd love to do that and the wife loves traveling too! My bro' drives a truck (18 wheeler) for a living and has to fill in on the Bloomington - Chicago run when the regular guy is off. He HATES going to Obama-ville! In fact he is going to be HERE next week...:excited: and I am going to try my best to get him into MD'ing before he heads back North! :whistle:

I really don't want a house anymore, I believe I'm to give unto Caesar what is Caeser's but DAHAM he is getting too greedy. Illinois has just raised taxes higher than ever before only to say they still can't pay the bills. Now we get gambling everywhere, perhaps soon we can buy a bag of pot while we gamble. I will be dragging my wife kicking and screaming all the way out of this state the second my son graduates High School or she will just have to wave goodby as i drive off in that shiny new Renegade... destination anywhere else :lol:

This issue has been resolved, KellyCo ships a new one and I put the bad one back in their box with the prepaid return label.

just good business, thanks KellyCo... I once got a bad wife too, it happens

This issue has been resolved, KellyCo ships a new one and I put the bad one back in their box with the prepaid return label.

just good business, thanks KellyCo... I once got a bad wife too, it happens

WOOT! As it should be :) Very good! Let me know if ANYTHING goes awry!
Have an amazing weekend!

Tested and Replacement on the way!

Chicago,

Working on your solution.

Wanda

Tested and Replacement on the way!

Chicago,
Just so you know the coil has been tested and is on the way with the label for return of the bad one. Have a great weekend!

Wanda
[email protected]

Chicago,
Just so you know the coil has been tested and is on the way with the label for return of the bad one. Have a great weekend!

Wanda
[email protected]

you're making it too easy
untitled.jpg

Wanda... you are very attentive, can we get a big face picture over in the big face picture section? I see you are a new member :)

Back
Top Bottom