Cheeky early morning hunt pays off

LongJohnSilver1

Elite Member
925 signet ring, 18k gold ring (6.66 grams), silver bell, silver pendant.
The penny is from 1922, lots of old stuff coming out.

https://youtu.be/SPsH8m7zix0

Attachments

• 20201203_140211.jpg
    20201203_140211.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 808
That reminds me of scuba diving in Missouri. As soon as you move a rock the bass and perch come out looking for a handout. We could feed them for hours if we wanted to.

Cliff

:dingding:Congrats on the gold and I like that silver bell.

oh man, that was so worth the watch! Seeing you dig through all that other stuff, and then pulling that big ring out was amazing. Way to hang in there.

Gives me hope, too that snorkel hunting is productive!

Skippy

Super cool finds! Why do you use the 6'' coil though? Seems like you would want a bigger one when in the water???

Great finds! Trippy rock holes - almost look like native grinding stone holes... nice you get the 6” right in there, and they trap the goods!

Great finds! Trippy rock holes - almost look like native grinding stone holes... nice you get the 6” right in there, and they trap the goods!

Nah those holes are formed due to the nature of the limestone we have here in WA. I'm really hanging out for more errosion to happen underwater

oh man, that was so worth the watch! Seeing you dig through all that other stuff, and then pulling that big ring out was amazing. Way to hang in there.

Gives me hope, too that snorkel hunting is productive!

Skippy

Oh man, there was a lot more junk than that. My 3 hunts prior were all a bust for gold, I probably dug a shopping bag of junk to get that ring.

Great hunt and video , Congrats ! The back round sounds would be great to play loudly on Halloween to freak people out ! :lol:

I'm always amazed at how clear the audio is underwater with the gopro. I can't hear it as clearly when I'm actually there.

Back
Top Bottom