Deus 2 Experts Needed for Beach Programs

That is a nice one, congrats! Full Tones with bone conductive headphones? If so, you are using the square tones as well, since the Deus will only allow square tones on the channel used for the bone conductive headphones. Are you using any disc? Are you able to start from the Beach Sensitive program and calm it down to using diving?

Yep bone phones because I dive.

My water config is based on beach mode, and if I'm out of the water I run beach sensitive in the same way

Sensitivity 97
Magnetic sand accept (tweaked as needed per the beach)
discrimination 0
b.caps 0
full tones
tracking off
audio response 5
reactivity 2
salt sens 2 (tweaked higher if I can)
nothing notched out

I don't worry about the target ID's, if it makes a repeatable sound I dig it.

Yep bone phones because I dive.

My water config is based on beach mode, and if I'm out of the water I run beach sensitive in the same way

Sensitivity 97
Magnetic sand accept (tweaked as needed per the beach)
discrimination 0
b.caps 0
full tones
tracking off
audio response 5
reactivity 2
salt sens 2 (tweaked higher if I can)
nothing notched out

I don't worry about the target ID's, if it makes a repeatable sound I dig it.

Thanks. This is very close to the settings that I use, just in multi tones.

I know a U-Tube channel that can tell you everything you need to know about hunting the beach with the Deus. Apparently he dives too. No guarantee it’s gold thou 😂. Sorry Craig’s a bad influence

I know a U-Tube channel that can tell you everything you need to know about hunting the beach with the Deus. Apparently he dives too. No guarantee it’s gold thou 😂. Sorry Craig’s a bad influence
No. There's 1 of his buddies who is even better. Knows it all. And he hasn't even been to a beach !

I know a U-Tube channel that can tell you everything you need to know about hunting the beach with the Deus. Apparently he dives too. No guarantee it’s gold thou 😂.

Finally got that one cleared from my youtube feed. In other news Gravediggermax finally hit the beach. Was with a nox though so he only got a Barber half and a Washington:lol:

Back
Top Bottom