• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Vanquish 440 update

ok! it's the minelab "military discount" price!
I already knew that, but my situation was different as explained in
the prior post.i felt the need to explain myself is all, to avoid confusion.
don't take it personally, no malice intended. stay safe, and give my regards
to "mr.tracy!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.

ok! it's the minelab "military discount" price!
I already knew that, but my situation was different as explained in
the prior post.i felt the need to explain myself is all, to avoid confusion.
don't take it personally, no malice intended. stay safe, and give my regards
to "mr.tracy!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.

:beers:

I just got a Vanquish 440 and I tried it today for the first time, I didn't use it very long as I left early this morning and the grass was very wet from the dew. I like the way the arm rest and the coil rods adjust, it is well balanced, the display is layed out nice and easy to see, the tones are pleasant, I dug some deep coins and the id was right on. Good detector for the price I am happy with it.

I just got a Vanquish 440 and I tried it today for the first time, I didn't use it very long as I left early this morning and the grass was very wet from the dew. I like the way the arm rest and the coil rods adjust, it is well balanced, the display is layed out nice and easy to see, the tones are pleasant, I dug some deep coins and the id was right on. Good detector for the price I am happy with it.

The 440 hunts way beyond it's price point...

I have only used my Vanquish 440 a few times but I have learned that you don't have to be afraid to turn the sensitivity down to get good depth. I like using mine anywhere from 2 to 4 clicks below max sensitivity and still get excellent depth and accurate vdi readings. It is a fun detector to use.

Back
Top Bottom