Big silver! So many coins! They are still out there!

Absolutely amazing. What a brilliant haul.
Hard work i guess but well worth it. Congrats.

Congratulations on such an amazing place to hunt!
You will remember that place for the rest of your life:yes:

Wow wow wow what a dream location. There HAS to be a few old class rings in there somewhere! Huge congrats and keep at it. When they start moving dirt get back there if you can....

Wondering

That’s Awesome!!! And You’re exactly right! If You don’t ask, You won’t know, and driving by it every time, that wonder will always be in Your mind!! Good job on going for it and Congrats on all the Great finds!!! Definitely not an everyday spot!!

I find myself wondering if a site is worth hunting. And after hunting one of these sites, and I don't find anything, I then tell myself, ok now I don't have to wonder anymore, I know there is nothing there. It's ok to not find anything because you did find there was nothing there.
Does that make sense?

Was the excitement still there after hole #2500
That had to be fun , I dream of places like that

I find myself wondering if a site is worth hunting. And after hunting one of these sites, and I don't find anything, I then tell myself, ok now I don't have to wonder anymore, I know there is nothing there. It's ok to not find anything because you did find there was nothing there.
Does that make sense?

Same thing with me. At least I know I "cleared" the area in my book. I have so many places in my town that construction happened before I metal detected and I wonder what I missed. haha.

Was the excitement still there after hole #2500
That had to be fun , I dream of places like that

Last year we did get sick and tired of digging change! Haha. We skipped a lot of penny signals. This year we are trying to get it all.

The very last day I popped up the Morgan Dollar, which tells me other things have to be hiding. We spent the last day digging every signal. Focusing on mid-tones. Hoping for a class ring. There has to be gold there.

I don't feel done with the place, so I am going to schedule yet another weekend there. I till feel the excitement of what we will find in all the mid tones. With all the coins, you couldn't take a step without another quarter. Now it becomes interesting as to what will pop up.

Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense! Not knowing, in anything that We May face in life, seems to be one of the hardest things We can bare, especially about a detecting site😂. Knowing that You can now check it off Your list, and head for more possibilities always helps. Happy Hunting!!!!

Back
Top Bottom