• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I'M RICH!!!! (I thought for one second)

jhanson

Forum Supporter
Hunting a new spot today, when I hit a nice high tone and saw a huge silver and sparkle in the hole and thought I hit the mother lode. Biggest piece of junk jewelry I've found so far! :laughing:

On a serious note, it became clear very quickly that someone(s) had been through that area and pretty well cleared up anything that gave a signal close to silver, and left all the nickel signals behind. There was very little trash, so I figured I'd dig nickels and see if I could get lucky with a war nickel, or a Buffalo.

Came close to a war nickel with 41 and 42 Jeffersons, but no cigar. Also got a 1950 wheat for consolation. I only made it through about half the property, so I'll go back and maybe get lucky.

52385885447_5ed7052e5d.jpg
[/url]09262022cladandwheat by Jeff Hanson, on Flickr[/IMG]

52387118494_b6c050e955.jpg
[/url]41_42_jeffersonandwheat by Jeff Hanson, on Flickr[/IMG]

Ya dun good jhanson. Those transition year Jeffs are a cool find. Should be a silver war nickel or two laying in there. Don't hesitate to dig mid-tones with a little higher #s as sometimes those war nickels will come in at those #s. Congrats on the wheat, bling and almost. Ha ha. Good luck. Mark

Ya dun good jhanson. Those transition year Jeffs are a cool find. Should be a silver war nickel or two laying in there. Don't hesitate to dig mid-tones with a little higher #s as sometimes those war nickels will come in at those #s. Congrats on the wheat, bling and almost. Ha ha. Good luck. Mark

Thanks Mark, I have been doing just tha,t as I don't want to miss anything. Very fortunate that there are not many pull tabs!

Back
Top Bottom