Help me with a bucket lister or two in Virginia

wolf-n-wa

Forum Supporter
Hey Y'all, long time hunter and member. I will be coming to Norfolk, Va. October 10th to December 16th and am looking for someone to go hunt with and possibly put me on my first LC. being from the N.W. we NEVER see large cents unless they are Canadian. Would also love to find any civil war relics. have a few musket balls I found in Yorktown a hundred years ago when I was stationed there in the coast Guard but didn't detect back then. Also down for any old dump or bottle digging sites. Let me know. Much appreciated and happy hunting.

Try the dog park at Lake Meade in Suffolk. Some old coins have been found there along with Civil War stuff. I found an Indian head cent my last time there. Good luck!

I'll let you know. If I can't make it, there might be some others detecting in there. Get in touch with the club Hampton Roads Metal Detectors. They have a Facebook page and have group hunts. Good luck!

Hey Y'all, long time hunter and member. I will be coming to Norfolk, Va. October 10th to December 16th and am looking for someone to go hunt with and possibly put me on my first LC.....

To find a "first LC" in Virginia shouldn't be hard. Just blindfold yourself, spin around 3 times, and throw a rock in any direction. Wherever the rock lands: There should be an LC within a 10 ft. radius of that spot.

Either that, or any convenient sandbox. They're everywhere in VA. A quick looks down the show & tell pages here will show you that, eh ? :laughing:

To find a "first LC" in Virginia shouldn't be hard. Just blindfold yourself, spin around 3 times, and throw a rock in any direction. Wherever the rock lands: There should be an LC within a 10 ft. radius of that spot.

Either that, or any convenient sandbox. They're everywhere in VA. A quick looks down the show & tell pages here will show you that, eh ? :laughing:

or get a LRL and you can increase that radius to a mile.

Back
Top Bottom