• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Monday Wheaties

FLOOD

Forum Supporter
I haven't had much time to go out in the last week or more, which stinks because the weather is getting colder, and the ground will be getting tougher to dig in...anyway, today I did get to visit a repeat permission spot I've had luck with before, and I wound up with several wheatie keepers, which consisted of two 1920s, a 1925, 1934 and 1941. I found a little clad as well, and as always, a good handful of 22 and 32 shell casings and also a 12 gauge shotgun shell. The five wheaties today makes a total of 38 wheaties found in this spot, which is pretty good. The place is still giving me something when I visit. A few pics of the finds.

Attachments

• 1920 Lincoln 03 Oct 22.jpg
    1920 Lincoln 03 Oct 22.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Coins shells junk 03 Oct 22.jpg
    Coins shells junk 03 Oct 22.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Wheaties and Shells 03 Oct 22.jpg
    Wheaties and Shells 03 Oct 22.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 130
Au contraire Mr. Flood. We are just starting the best time of year to hunt. Wet ground, no more bugs trying to fly up your nose. Cooler comfortable temps. And you can wear full headphones without sweating like a wh ore in church. And as long as your ok with the cooler temps, good to go till the the ground freezes. Congrats on the wheats and other goodies. Good luck. Mark

Congrats! With all those wheaties there is sure to be some Buffalo's and silver around.

Steve

Au contraire Mr. Flood. We are just starting the best time of year to hunt. Wet ground, no more bugs trying to fly up your nose. Cooler comfortable temps. And you can wear full headphones without sweating like a wh ore in church. And as long as your ok with the cooler temps, good to go till the the ground freezes. Congrats on the wheats and other goodies. Good luck. Mark

Thanks, I do agree that the bugs have started to disappear which is great. I was plagued by mosquitos and gnats for the past 3 months. I hate headphones, and never wear them tho. As long as my hands don't go numb, I am good with walking around. I hope to get some more good hunts in before it gets too cold or difficult to dig.

I like wheaties for md'ing, and I like wheaties for breakfast ! :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom