Not Enough from Ian Down Here – But Penny Prowess Reasserted!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I was off from school yesterday due to schools being cancelled for Ian so I went out with Noxy for a wet sand hunt. I was hoping that some of Ian’s affects would move some sand for me down here. I had seen a picture just north of me on the East Coast and it seems one of Ian's bands did a very nice job stripping a beach down to the hard stuff. However, it seems Ian did little for me, and as far as near shore, it just made it worse. I hunted for 4.5 hours with about 75% of that being wet sand and the rest in the water. Although the gold did not show, nor any silver for that matter, I had a very nice and busy time digging 150 coins! I suspected I would be over a 100, but that 150 confirmed as to why I felt sore today. There’s also a certain fellow moderator that has recently questioned my penny gathering abilities…and to you sir I say this :p .

Godspeed on recovery to those in Florida impacted by Ian and hopeful outcomes for those its about to affect.

Attachments

• 9-29-22.jpg
    9-29-22.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 271
You should be very proud of that hunt... you also save others from digging me :lol:

Yuck. I was expecting a bit better from you. Maybe time for a drive elsewhere if possible....you know gold is pushed in

Back
Top Bottom