Got two today to make it #80

I’m also sitting at 80. Hopefully we both keep adding to the count. :cheers:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job Rattlehead! I have a feeling your gonna reach the 100 way ahead of me! I just got back and not one high tone in 2 1/2 hours and only one nickle to show for it. 2 days ago I had plenty of high tones but nothing but clad and 3 wheats. I was close, but no cigar. HH

Your having one fine year Jose. Congrats on reaching 80 and adding five to the coffers. I really think if you can put in the effort you said then 100 will be attainable for you. Again a huge congrats and best of luck going forward. Trapper

Your having one fine year Jose. Congrats on reaching 80 and adding five to the coffers. I really think if you can put in the effort you said then 100 will be attainable for you. Again a huge congrats and best of luck going forward. Trapper

Thanks Jack, I'm not really confident about getting 20 more outta this particular place. Been back for 2 hunts and Nada! They keep plowing away more and more land everyday so not much left to the detect. I'll try to get out there tomorrow and see if I can do better. HH friend

Back
Top Bottom