Xtreme scoops

N.D.JONES

Xtreme scoops
anybody know where I can buy one of the scoops? I have called their office but no answer. I am retired now and the scoop I was using is too heavy Its a old sunspot built like a tank. But too heavy for my old shoulder. thanks for any and all help. Jerry

Xtreme scoops
anybody know where I can buy one of the scoops? I have called their office but no answer. I am retired now and the scoop I was using is too heavy Its a old sunspot built like a tank. But too heavy for my old shoulder. thanks for any and all help. Jerry

Supposedly they are supposed to start production again in a couple months. But who knows?

From what I have heard, a few of the top scoop manufacturers are out of stock currently. Maybe check out the CKG titanium scoop? Yes titanium is expensive (very light too), but I'm not seeing many other options currently, and I'm not entirely sure the CKG is available currently either. Good luck with your search!

Xtreme scoops

Got news for you... Xtreme scoops are heavier than Sunspots...

From what I have heard, a few of the top scoop manufacturers are out of stock currently. Maybe check out the CKG titanium scoop? Yes titanium is expensive (very light too), but I'm not seeing many other options currently, and I'm not entirely sure the CKG is available currently either. Good luck with your search!

The Honey Badger i ordered was supposed to be shipping pretty soon. Still waiting. Sadly i won't be able to water hunt test it chest deep soon since the waves get too big in fall. And winter it really isn't possible.

Xtreme scoops

How about stavr? Try them?

I found

Stealth & Xtreme to be about the same weight , right now Stavr is still pumping out scoops in a war over seas , Xtreme is suposed to be running again sometime in NOV. talked to the Owner , so If you need a scoop right now , order a Stavr , or RTG scoop , if you can't wait !

You could try a sito scoop. They aren't perfect, the Cf shaft is a bit larger and non standard compared to other scoops and they use the old style of 1 screw in the front to attach the handle.
But the scoop itself is good quality for the price, they aren't priced at a premium. I think they're a level up from the cheap ebay stuff out there. Personally I'd only consider the crazy expensive extreme scoops if I was out every day and in a location where gold was plentiful.

I recently had several hunts in the same week due to Hurricane Kay. I love my 720i due to its durability and big "bite" but I switched to my Stavr because it is a little bit lighter and easier to shake the wet sand out of. I believe that by doing so I was able to move a lot faster and recover more targets without getting as tired. :yes:

Just spoke to Xtreme today, he said that he was having supply issues and to check back in about 60 days. Ordered a Stavr through the auction site. Looked at the Sito scoops, which will ship to the US and spoke to Sunspot today, they have several models in stock. I haven’t been able to find any recent reviews of current 720 or 920 models or Sito users. So hopefully someone here can give some input.

I think you made a good choice with Stavr's. I would rate his right up there with Sunspots.

I got a couple of the 720's from Sunspot /Chuck 5 years ago. Best Scoops I've ever used.. they have dug me a lot of treasures. :detector:

Back
Top Bottom