Arrived back at the Castle and had a package!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
It was loaded with 5 Walkers and 5 64 Kens! It took a day before KT had the time to open it and see these lovelies!

Anyway, here they are because a picture is always proof! :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• Not CRH 09 06 2022 5 Walkers.jpg
    Not CRH 09 06 2022 5 Walkers.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 224
  • Not CRH 09 06 2022 5 64 Kens.jpg
    Not CRH 09 06 2022 5 64 Kens.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 196
  • KT_king_dances.gif
    KT_king_dances.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 201
Glad to see your getting settled back at home. I think I only have one walker in my feeble “collection” and it is one SD found at bullet beach in Mich, I suspect. Won it in one of his many contests on here along with two silver Washingtons. All three blackened from being in the water a long time. I do have some Franklin and Kennedy halves but just a handful.

Those are some nice additions to the royal coffers KT.

Glad to see your getting settled back at home. I think I only have one walker in my feeble “collection” and it is one SD found at bullet beach in Mich, I suspect. Won it in one of his many contests on here along with two silver Washingtons. All three blackened from being in the water a long time. I do have some Franklin and Kennedy halves but just a handful.

Those are some nice additions to the royal coffers KT.

Royally good to hear from you, GroundSweeper! Yes KT understands, as His Majesty never recovered a half dollar, clad or silver, from any of the many totlots he used to search. So when KT sees an MDer post one, He is very pleased! KT did find a 1976 Ike dollar coin once, but is certain it was from a school show and tell. KT can only imagine what kind of trouble that kid got into for losing it on the grade school totlot! HA HA But now that KT has been forced to become a stacker by the local banks, His Royal Enthusiasm has not waned for obtaining silver halves. It should make for a very interesting end of year report! :laughing::laughing:

Best of luck to you in your ground sweeping efforts! :D

Back
Top Bottom