Even worse than no coins today....KT's post last week!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Not only no coins from 0 boxes, but now the silly bank upper management will only order KT 1 box a week. That makes the odds of getting any coin worth having even 50% less than almost nothing.

KT is disgusted, but has not entirely given up .....yet. He visited another bank after picking up the 1 box, and asked them about opening an account, and if they could order for His Majesty one or two boxes per week of halves. Unfortunately the lady in charge of ordering was out to lunch (that is what KT was told anyway), so KT left the Royal Castle's telephone number with a promise to call me and let me know what the situation is once that person comes back from lunch...it is now after 2:30 and it was 1:30 when KT was told that. My, don't bank employees enjoy long lunch HOURS! If that pans out, then KT will have to run to two different banks each week to get the Royal Boxes. If it does not, then several forum members in the past have mentioned that they get coins from their Local Credit Unions, no problem. So KT will also investigate that. If that does not work out and KT does not get anything worth keeping in the next two weeks, then that is it. KT will end it and give a full accounting in this thread of His Total Royal Take and its silver value. With the price of gas what it is, KT needs to recover at least 1 40%er a week or it is money going out of the Royal Coffers, not money coming in!

Wish Olde KingTotsalot luck or wish Him goodbye! PS: KT will remain a member of the Forum, just to post His Fluorescent mineral pictures in the Friendly Posts threads!

Might just wish to sell His 3 Royal Detectors too, or keep one just to do his best school Totlot hunt when the kiddies are out for Christmas every year! :laughing::laughing:

Not only no coins from 0 boxes, but now the silly bank upper management will only order KT 1 box a week. That makes the odds of getting any coin worth having even 50% less than almost nothing.

KT is disgusted, but has not entirely given up .....yet. He visited another bank after picking up the 1 box, and asked them about opening an account, and if they could order for His Majesty one or two boxes per week of halves. Unfortunately the lady in charge of ordering was out to lunch (that is what KT was told anyway), so KT left the Royal Castle's telephone number with a promise to call me and let me know what the situation is once that person comes back from lunch...it is now after 2:30 and it was 1:30 when KT was told that. My, don't bank employees enjoy long lunch HOURS! If that pans out, then KT will have to run to two different banks each week to get the Royal Boxes. If it does not, then several forum members in the past have mentioned that they get coins from their Local Credit Unions, no problem. So KT will also investigate that. If that does not work out and KT does not get anything worth keeping in the next two weeks, then that is it. KT will end it and give a full accounting in this thread of His Total Royal Take and its silver value. With the price of gas what it is, KT needs to recover at least 1 40%er a week or it is money going out of the Royal Coffers, not money coming in!

Wish Olde KingTotsalot luck or wish Him goodbye! PS: KT will remain a member of the Forum, just to post His Fluorescent mineral pictures in the Friendly Posts threads!

Might just wish to sell His 3 Royal Detectors too, or keep one just to do his best school Totlot hunt when the kiddies are out for Christmas every year! :laughing::laughing:

Sorry to hear the news KT . I wish you the best of luck with the one box you are receiving . Maybe when The Queen of Finance finally finishes her lunch , nooner or whatever, she will call with good news .The average price of gas around my neighborhood is $6.39 and like everywhere else everything is going up ,up, up .

After getting my Car's smog check yesterday I thought I'd drive by an old school which I haven't hunted for a while and see if any changes had been done to the grounds there . There sure had ! The school , the lawns , play grounds ( with 2 wood chip play centers ) GONE ! Two almost completed several story buildings and the little area left to surround them fenced off .
I was bummed out . It's been the same story around here for a long time , all this promising dirt and you can't get at it . Only spots now are in rough areas and a lesche or a shovel aren't going to be any good against thugs with guns . Oh well , sometimes when one door shuts another one opens ( hopefully it doesn't get slammed in ones face .Hang in there !

Sorry to hear the news KT . I wish you the best of luck with the one box you are receiving . Maybe when The Queen of Finance finally finishes her lunch , nooner or whatever, she will call with good news .The average price of gas around my neighborhood is $6.39 and like everywhere else everything is going up ,up, up .

After getting my Car's smog check yesterday I thought I'd drive by an old school which I haven't hunted for a while and see if any changes had been done to the grounds there . There sure had ! The school , the lawns , play grounds ( with 2 wood chip play centers ) GONE ! Two almost completed several story buildings and the little area left to surround them fenced off .
I was bummed out . It's been the same story around here for a long time , all this promising dirt and you can't get at it . Only spots now are in rough areas and a lesche or a shovel aren't going to be any good against thugs with guns . Oh well , sometimes when one door shuts another one opens ( hopefully it doesn't get slammed in ones face .Hang in there !

Royal Thanks for the words of encouragement and sorry to hear you lost another hunting spot! Chit happens, right? :p

KT, same thing happened to me sometime in Feb, I used to get 4 boxes every week but then they would only get me 2 boxes every other week. Needless to say I have not found much of anything worth posting since then. Luckily I have access to a coinstar type of machine at a friends drive thru. He lets me sort thru the bags of change prior to getting dropped off at the bank. I just have to replace anything I find worth keeping. Gotta tell ya I'm surprised how many proofs I find in those bags. Silver is slim but still out there. Anyway, hopefully you find some additional sources for halves, always look forward to your posts.

KT, same thing happened to me sometime in Feb, I used to get 4 boxes every week but then they would only get me 2 boxes every other week. Needless to say I have not found much of anything worth posting since then. Luckily I have access to a coinstar type of machine at a friends drive thru. He lets me sort thru the bags of change prior to getting dropped off at the bank. I just have to replace anything I find worth keeping. Gotta tell ya I'm surprised how many proofs I find in those bags. Silver is slim but still out there. Anyway, hopefully you find some additional sources for halves, always look forward to your posts.

Thanks, Chuck B! Well, the bank employee never called me, so I can assume my idea is no go. Will have to spend a bit of time now investigating my local Credit Union to see if KT opens a Royal Account with them, if they will be willing to assist me some! :laughing: If so, then His Majesty will start off with a request for 3 boxes a week, and see what they say and do!

That's too bad. Hope CRHing doesn't have to come to an end for you, and that many silvers await your finding! :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom