Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

What about a trade? A whole bag of stinking Lincolns for it? Waddya say, maybe also my marble collection? It'll help fund something else! Like wax to shine other coins! :lol:

Josh

P.S. Tell me the exact coordinates to see your precious morgan again...

How about a nice even trade: Roberta for Morgan! ;):yes::laughing:

Grumpa is still a kid at heart when it's time to go metal detecting ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
YKIROJy.gif

:lol: Good one Gary ! I recently saw the modern day movie version on tv
it was incredibly funny and the casting was great !

Looks like Josh found a prime location for fresh coin drops ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
PGdlsyE.gif

Linus, keep it up! I'll have to walk a lot though... did that coin go into orbit? :shock:

GKL, ask Linus to snatch a 24K ring, make sure it's a big fatty too, and install a GPS tracker. You know the drill, right smack of my park. ;) :lol::lol:

Josh

Linus, keep it up! I'll have to walk a lot though... did that coin go into orbit? :shock:

GKL, ask Linus to snatch a 24K ring, make sure it's a big fatty too, and install a GPS tracker. You know the drill, right smack of my park. ;) :lol::lol:

Josh

:lol: or maybe have Charlie Brown toss a GOLD coin for Linus to hit with snapping his blanket ? :lol:

:lol: or maybe have Charlie Brown toss a GOLD coin for Linus to hit with snapping his blanket ? :lol:

Sheesh, where is Linus going to get that gold coin? Hey, what that on the news?

(reporter): Breaking news! An unidentified juvenile has robbed the PCGS vault! The FBI is asking for an identity on this juvenile figure, wielding an ultra-fast blanket!

GKL, what were you doing the last couple of minutes?

Sheesh, where is Linus going to get that gold coin? Hey, what that on the news?

(reporter): Breaking news! An unidentified juvenile has robbed the PCGS vault! The FBI is asking for an identity on this juvenile figure, wielding an ultra-fast blanket!

GKL, what were you doing the last couple of minutes?

Nah, more likely Charlie Brown maybe had a paper route and saved up for a long time to buy that gold coin and just meant to do a coin toss when Linus decided to snap it with his blanket :laughing:

Nah, more likely Charlie Brown maybe had a paper route and saved up for a long time to buy that gold coin and just meant to do a coin toss when Linus decided to snap it with his blanket :laughing:

Poor charlie brown... That gold coin should have been slabbed, put in a proper case, graded, and in the vault! :lol:

Hey, Tom seemed to say he likes detecting at night !

Could there be another reason why no one bothers Tom_in_CA when he detects at night ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
191lXsC.gif

Tom-the_wolfman_detecting_at_night.jpg Tom-wolfmanplugs.jpg

Last edited:
Thanx Gary. And thanx David for drawing my attention to the latest scandalous accusations ! :laughing:

He needs a surface finds area within walking distance back home as good as that !

Is Dave counting up all the Sonic surface finds from his recent trip to Florida ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
3calvn8.gif

I think people are just to lazy to bother with bending over and picking them up , but they sure do add up.

Hey, how dare you insult my clad count! Go over to them sonic people and say to drop as many coins as they please in MY park! Then I'll have a house, CTX, and a private island! :laughing:

Josh

Back
Top Bottom