Nokta Makro Legend feedback, use, comparisons, etc

It's not like she logs on here everyday, and for good reason:

Virtually all Legend owners who are discussing things online, aren't doing it on FMDC. They are doing it on Nokta Makro's Facebook page, and the Legend's official Facebook page. Those 2 sites are what she is focused on, and where the real communication among Legend owners and Nokta Makro takes place.

Be careful with that facebook group.
Ive noticed that any negative post gets deleted rather quickly.
Censorship at best.

Be careful with that facebook group.
Ive noticed that any negative post gets deleted rather quickly.
Censorship at best.

I've been a very active member on that group for about the last year. I visit it on a daily basis. I've read pretty much everything that has been posted on that group during that time.

The only posts that I've ever seen deleted, were posts by trolls.

This thread was reported.... We are not going to keep coming here to see what is being said... if members can't be civil to each other then we will close the thread... I hope everyone gets the message....

I take what Cfmct said above seriously. However, I am done with this subject and maybe this forum too. If this post gets me banned, that's fine with me.

For you Legend owners that are kicking and screaming and crying over in the corner because you got snookered into buying a piece of junk like the Legend which won't find anything because it can't unmask anything in modern aluminum and steel trash, maybe this photo will make you feel a little better. This is not bragging or anything like it. I am just a guy that loves to metal detect, I happen to live in a very big urban area with lots of targets and I have the time and desire to go hunt.

There are no pennies in that pile of US modern clad, and that is about half of the coffee can which is the second coffee can that I have filled with US modern clad using the Legend. The zinc and copper pennies are in other cans. I keep the finds from different detectors separate including jewelry. That is all gold and silver jewelry, a few choice coins (for my area anyway) and a couple of relics.

Absolutely all of these things which the Legend can't unmask were found using Park M1 (stinks according to some testers) in modern trashed parks and open areas in the last four months.

Believe it or not. I don't care. I will just cash them in and be happy.

Attachments

• DSCN0312.jpg
    DSCN0312.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 114
This thread was reported.... We are not going to keep coming here to see what is being said... if members can't be civil to each other then we will close the thread... I hope everyone gets the message....

Please close this thread, because it's full of a lot of nonsense and BS.

Here’s just one example in this video from today’s hunt at local park.
Comparing beach multi wet to park Multi 1. And the actual target was..... watch video to find out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uo4Cb-mJhU

More info.
Chances are if you see substantial disagreement between beach wet multi and multi park one what could this signify?
This would likely be deemed a more complex detecting situation (masking) Hence previous detectorist detecting have higher chance of not hearing target altogether, got bad ID, etc.
A good strategy for doing select digging in a site.

Btw I can do the same with Deus 2 comparing deep high conductor to fast program. And I do this depending.

Cheers.

That wheathead. You think it had a coil swung over previously? You bet ya. Likely even by myself.
Public park.
Folks do detect.
That coin been laying there a long time.
Note how shallow.
Folks just walking right on by.
Year after year.

I take what Cfmct said above seriously. However, I am done with this subject and maybe this forum too. If this post gets me banned, that's fine with me.

For you Legend owners that are kicking and screaming and crying over in the corner because you got snookered into buying a piece of junk like the Legend which won't find anything because it can't unmask anything in modern aluminum and steel trash, maybe this photo will make you feel a little better. This is not bragging or anything like it. I am just a guy that loves to metal detect, I happen to live in a very big urban area with lots of targets and I have the time and desire to go hunt.

There are no pennies in that pile of US modern clad, and that is about half of the coffee can which is the second coffee can that I have filled with US modern clad using the Legend. The zinc and copper pennies are in other cans. I keep the finds from different detectors separate including jewelry. That is all gold and silver jewelry, a few choice coins (for my area anyway) and a couple of relics.

Absolutely all of these things which the Legend can't unmask were found using Park M1 (stinks according to some testers) in modern trashed parks and open areas in the last four months.

My message was for anyone who takes a shot at another member... why would we ban someone for putting up their experiences... people have to remember not all ground is the same and people will get different results just like beach hunters dealing with black sand and minerals.. not every beach is the same...

I agree that saying M1 "stinks" is ludicrous. M1, M2, and M3, are pretty darn good for unmasking. It's just that MW is absolutely outstanding for unmasking performance.

Didn't TNS even say that MW with the 6" was better than the Nox at unmasking, and even better than the CTX because it matches the CTX, but the Legend has a recovery speed control and the CTX doesn't? I think he even said MW with the 6" was the best, if not the best, unmasking detecting he has ever used. With some further thought, I recall him saying that The Legend in MW mode reminded him of BBS. Those are all impressive compliments towards the Legend.

Anyway, all Nokta needs to do is modify the MW program slightly, so that it runs in Field and Park. They probably don't even have to create a new SMF mode. I suspect they could integrate the MW program right into M1. If Nokta can pull that off, then the Legend will likely be second to none for unmasking the goodies amongst the trash. The only possible challenger in that regard, might be the D2.

Dig it all? Yeah right. Lol

I agree 100%

You wouldn't believe how many times I see one detectorist tell another to "dig it all". I cringe every time I hear that. Especially when they tell that to a newbie.

Modern flagship detectors are almost miraculous in their discrimination, unmasking, and separation abilities. Yet, those "dig it all" people are offering suggestions as if we are using detectors from 1962.

Last edited:
My message was for anyone who takes a shot at another member... why would we ban someone for putting up their experiences... people have to remember not all ground is the same and people will get different results just like beach hunters dealing with black sand and minerals.. not every beach is the same...
Holy Toledo ! How many does it take ? Just about everyone has taken shots at one another. Myself included. We are not perfect but how many have complained about this thread , alot. But it will only regurgitate into some other form. How about when a member threatens violence repeatedly , against forum rules and seemingly gets a pass ? Unfreaking real. I know you guys are lenient and give chances , but come on. Of course you don't ban someone from sharing their experiences. But you sure as heck can for them posting an incredibly large amount of video links promoting his own channel. The majority of which are ridiculous air or controlled tests. And you know it. Helping someone out is one thing. But indirectly doing that to benefit yourself is another. All , while occasionally laughing at the forum and the mods for his true motive. ( look it up). I have actually changed my tune on TNSS after thinking it through. He should not be banned from this forum. He does help some people. But all these crazy videos and links , yes. Enough is enough. Especially when he discredits everyone else's videos , pics , tests or comments to the contrary. Is there any justice left in this world ?

That's a lot of bling,,yea I believe you no doubt. On the flip side,I'm too busy finding stuff like you are,, to worry about what others think they can't find..

Holy Toledo ! How many does it take ? Just about everyone has taken shots at one another. Myself included. We are not perfect but how many have complained about this thread , alot. But it will only regurgitate into some other form. How about when a member threatens violence repeatedly , against forum rules and seemingly gets a pass ? Unfreaking real. I know you guys are lenient and give chances , but come on. Of course you don't ban someone from sharing their experiences. But you sure as heck can for them posting an incredibly large amount of video links promoting his own channel. The majority of which are ridiculous air or controlled tests. And you know it. Helping someone out is one thing. But indirectly doing that to benefit yourself is another. All , while occasionally laughing at the forum and the mods for his true motive. ( look it up). I have actually changed my tune on TNSS after thinking it through. He should not be banned from this forum. He does help some people. But all these crazy videos and links , yes. Enough is enough. Especially when he discredits everyone else's videos , pics , tests or comments to the contrary. Is there any justice left in this world ?

I get it... I only came here to respond to reported posts... I don't look at any of these threads... they don't interest me... I hang out mainly on beach forum for a reason I beach hunt more than hunt in dirt... I haven't dirt hunted in 2 years...

All my videos are worthless until you take Legend to the field. Then they become priceless.
Ask me how I know.
I have in fact showed via video some of my experiences.

All my videos are worthless until you take Legend to the field. Then they become priceless.
Ask me how I know.
I have in fact showed via video some of my experiences.
I gotta say TNSS , you do have a sense of humor. Everytime I think you've sunk to a new low , you keep topping yourself ! My saying is "Gold is Gold ". Now it may be "Foil is Foil". 🤣

Oh yeah I have sense of humor. Only three members here have actually met me.
Got to go visit ole CD someday.
Go on a beach hunt maybe or relic hunt.
See what happens.
Naturally the cameras will be running.

I hunted with one member here the other day.
Sloan dog is his name. Detecting for CW relics is his game. He’s quiet yet deadly with his new Deus 2.

Oh yeah I have sense of humor. Only three members here have actually met me.
Got to go visit ole CD someday.
Go on a beach hunt maybe or relic hunt.
See what happens.
Naturally the cameras will be running.

I hunted with one member here the other day.
Sloan dog is his name. Detecting for CW relics is his game. He’s quiet yet deadly with his new Deus 2.

Only 3 members , hmmm.....did they leave after you gave them 3 hours personal testing on how to do air properly ? Are any of them still alive for a testimonial ?

Yeah. Three members. I live in sparsely populated area. Not tons of detectorists around here cause there ain’t tons of people.

Most of the ones here that do detect don’t Do facebook or detecting forums either.

Most are loners. Little contact with other detectorist.

Back
Top Bottom