KT caught it! NOW KT is over it!

You have every right to be irritated, the vaccine stopped preventing spread and now we have endless variants apparently, it sucks. Also. Nobody knows what to do because science takes a long time.

He didn't, he made it up. If you read what he linked it doesn't say any of that.

I read part of it and found it very taxing for my feeble brain to decipher. I'm finding myself wanting to keep life simpler by just looking at detecting related stuff and keeping away from the controversial stuff that people like to endlessly bicker about such as politics and the " my detector is better than yours " !!!!.
People believe what they want to believe and that's their choice. I'll stick with my beliefs and keep them to myself.

I read part of it and found it very taxing for my feeble brain to decipher. I'm finding myself wanting to keep life simpler by just looking at detecting related stuff and keeping away from the controversial stuff that people like to endlessly bicker about such as politics and the " my detector is better than yours " !!!!.
People believe what they want to believe and that's their choice. I'll stick with my beliefs and keep them to myself.

Yeah, life is much better that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get well soon KT! Glad it's a mild case. I had a mild case in December.

Royal Thanks for the well wishes, metaladdict! Glad yours was mild also! KT is not much of a happy patient when He ends up in the hospital, which the last time was about 10 years ago and resulted with a diagnosis of cancer. But fine now and hope in a few more days to throw a negative covid test so He can get back to normal Royal Doings around here! :lol::lol:

Well, His Majesty just wanted to let his Loyal and Royal Subjects to know....Covid did not keep KT down for long! Tomorrow is the last dose of the Paxlovid and His Highness will be glad when that is over...only side effect...metallic taste in His Royal Mouth. This evening KT went out and feasted on BBQ ribs and other delicacies, so it has not affected the Royal Appetite!

KT should be back on track to His normal Royal Duties by Monday. And His Majesty is looking forward to Royal Normality again! :laughing::laughing:

So KT finished the Paxlovid Sunday morning being the last dose. Woke up on Monday with NO metallic taste in the Royal Mouth, that was the only side effect of taking that drug. On the Royal Drs. recommendation, KT when out in public will wear a mask when He might be in contact with the general public, not only to keep from giving anyone it (which by now have been told by Dr. that the Royal Personage should not be contagious), but also to keep from getting reinfected....just for a few days after the last of the Paxlovid. Feeling fine now, a bit weaker perhaps, but otherwise well and mentally alert! KT has purchased some additional halves off of eBay and am looking forward to showing them to The Royal Followers in the CRHing section asap! Just waiting for them to arrive! Also, KT has a few bids in on some addtional fluorescent minerals which later today, His Majesty will find out if He won or not.

For every 10 items KT bids on, He seems to win either 1 or 2, so the competition is pretty fierce for both silver halves and rare fluorescent minerals. KT has been collecting fl. minerals long enough now that He has most of the more common minerals from the more common localities! And since KT is frugal, he does not bid on high $$$ specimens, which makes it difficult to get a decent specimen of several of the rarer fluorescent minerals.
That average is also about right for silver halves. KT prefers to bid on coin lots, rather than singles, and common years, like WWII war years, so that the premium is lower per coin. Anyway, KT is back at it again! Hard to hold a Good King down for long! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

King,

I'm glad you royal highness has recovered.

It must have been a considerable amount of extra work for your peasant servants to accommodate your needs in your time of illness. As such, do you plan on providing them with some time off, or, now that they've gotten used to doing extra chores, are you going to maintain their extra work tasks?

Last edited:
King,

I'm glad you royal highness has recovered.

It must have been a considerable amount of extra work for your peasant servants to accommodate your needs in your time of illness. As such, do you plan on providing them with some time off, or, now that they've gotten used to doing extra chores, are you going to maintain their extra work tasks?

:laughing::laughing::laughing: KT being a good King, they will have several days off AND a Royal Feast Held in Their Honor! Good deeds deserve good deeds in response! And KT is glad you took enough interest to ask this question.

Back
Top Bottom