• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Final Salute to Scuba

Metal detecto

Elite Member
The newest update proved the worst. We will forever miss you.

giphy (6).jpg

200.jpg

tumblr_ohu4114Ig81vq14v8o1_500.jpg

tenor (1).gif

57ce08a44ddadd33ec958e779d2115c8.jpg

tenor (2).gif

img.jpg

Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a shock. Having lost my brother and my sister-in-law within a day of each other last December, I know how serious Covid can be. Condolences to Robert's family. Rest in peace.

Metal detecto, nice of you to put up the kind words. This thing has been a terrible scourge upon the planet, lets hope we can get the populations sufficiently treated before this darn thing mutates again to the point that the current vaccines will no longer be effective.

I have only been on this forum for a few months but read all the posts from him and he sounded so up and full of excitement to find stuff for people...doggone shame.

Josh, for being such a young man you are wise beyond your years! :yes:

Some times hard to think he is only 12 , his parents definatly raised him right . Hopefully he will be a forum member and part of the detecting for many years to come.

Amen . A beautifully imaginative and heartfelt tribute Josh . I believe you are destined for great things .

Josh: magnificent tribute to a wonderful person.

Robert (Scuba Detective): Few can look back over their life and honestly say they have positively impacted the number of people that you have. While I was never so fortunate as to meet you in person, I am convinced that it was a blessing just knowing you through the many stories of your amazing exploits and selfless generosity. Thank you for being part of my life.

Back
Top Bottom