• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hey!

kac

Think I found where many of the Detector Prospector guys been hiding!

Hey all, though you could ditch me huh? :)

Haven't been detecting much here, rivers been high from all the rain or it's been too hot. Will post any cool stuff when I can.

HH
Ken

Think I found where many of the Detector Prospector guys been hiding!

Hey all, though you could ditch me huh? :)

Haven't been detecting much here, rivers been high from all the rain or it's been too hot. Will post any cool stuff when I can.

HH
Ken

Welcome to the Friendly! :fmdfwelcome:
Hopefully Steve will get his forum up and running again soon. I hear he is off in a desert somewhere looking for that elusive "yellow"! :cool3:

Welcome! I'm a member of the site you mentioned too. I was wondering what happened...I hope Steve gets the glitch fixed soon!

This is a nice forum too, not slammed with ads all over I like it! Soon we will be collecting forums like detectors :)

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

Don't feel bad, we've been going thru a similar weather pattern, this past week we had some days of heat index temps over 100, 105 on one day, but the coming (somewhat) cool down has the trade off of days of rain forecast, just one of those times of year where for a while you watch for the windows of opportunity where it's not raining but not extreme heat either :lol:

Welcome, kac! This is not a bad substitute while Steve is out finding the Lost Dutchman mine. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom