Cool idea for broken pieces of plate.

Dan B.

Elite Member
I came across a table that had been made for a ladies restroom. With an old table top that had been done with broken pieces of dinner plates. This gave me the idea of what to do with the pieces of broken dinner plates that I find hunting old home sites in farm fields. It doesn't necessarily have to be a table top, could be small coasters for your cups or something to place hot items on. It could even be done in a frame to hang on the wall. Thought I would share it's pretty cool item with you.

Attachments

• 20210707_190303.jpg
    20210707_190303.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 235
In my bathroom there is occasions where there is loud noise and it would probably break a plate if stored in there. I have a couple of chipped and cracked old plates to do a test. :)

Nice repurpasing job, looks antique. :D

I have no idea where the person found the table or if they created it, but it is a nice job.

In my bathroom there is occasions where there is loud noise and it would probably break a plate if stored in there. I have a couple of chipped and cracked old plates to do a test. :)

But if you do the test and the plates crack you'll have some pieces to create something.:D

But if you do the test and the plates crack you'll have some pieces to create something.:D[/QUOTE]

An after thought was maybe the chipping or cracking of the ceramic may create a spark and possibly ignite the fumes:shock:

What are you doing in the ladies rest room Dan? :laughing: :j/k: I have alot of old broken bottles, sea glass, shells, stones, etc. This is definitely a good idea, and might try it out someday. I like the epoxy tables though. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom