Fake American Eagles

Silverfishin

Elite Member
Be careful out there ..these were just silver plated brass my friend bought 10 for $350.00 online, the description didn't really say they were real or fake, fake phone number saying a 3rd party from different country....ripped off

Attachments

• Fake Coin.jpg
    Fake Coin.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 371
  • FakeCoin (2).jpg
    FakeCoin (2).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 376
Sorry to hear about your friend. When I buy I use APMEX or another reputable dealer. A few years ago I bought a gold coin on Ebay and after the transaction the thought of maybe a fake occurred to me. I had it checked out and was lucky, it was the real deal. But I won't make that mistake again. That was a costly lesson for your friend but I'm sure he is all the wiser. Mark

That blows!!!!! China is the #1 counterfeit country in the world. To make things worse, it's being done by the richest person in that country...the government won't do anything. Read up on it......they allot of that junk on Wish but then resold as legitimate stuff....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Report to the secret service they are very good on getting after that. If they were bought on ebay they were already warned about this so your friend should be able to get his money back. If they used pp then they should be able to recover their money from pp.

Lot of fakes out there many are low level under $20 coins including old ones sold as uncirculated. The counterfieters bank on the fact that people aren't going to get them pcgs certified as that would cost more than the coin and usually bought to stuff book.

Reminds me of the Gold Buffalo Nickel being advertised on TV. It starts out showing the real thing, explains about how gold is at an all-time high, etc...then shifts to the gold plated junk they are selling. Nothing but a scam and it's still being shown.....:mad:

That blows!!!!! China is the #1 counterfeit country in the world. To make things worse, it's being done by the richest person in that country...the government won't do anything. Read up on it......they allot of that junk on Wish but then resold as legitimate stuff....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You know, everything suck about communist china, always has, always will. My personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom