• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Scuba detecting my local lake.

Robt357

Hi guys, i enjoy detecting the bottom of my local lakes in my spare time.

I recently made a video of my detecting to show my family why i love it so much. I'm obviously not an expert but i am working on making it better. I just glued new seals into my dry suit and will hopefully get back out next weekend.

If i'm not underwater detecting, i'm planning my next trip to go underwater detecting. haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZoe_aJU5oU

I totally get it. I started making videos to show my kids mainly, because in the ocean I see so much awesome sea life on top of the finds.
Keep the video's coming, I'd like to dive fresh water lakes and that rocky bottom is going to catch any rings that are dropped.

thank you! definitely more to come. I know a lot of good spots to detect and im going to video them all one by one.

I donno, it's a good quality video. What else can you want? At least four toonies and some other coins. Not bad for Cultus lake I would think. Any plans for Harrison lake?

Cool

Video , glad we have a scuba guy on here that films , I thought the video was good , surprised we didn't see gold come up , but looking forward to more videos in the future , thanks for sharing , Earl :dingding::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom