Simplex+ Lake Hunt

MrJeep

Elite Member
Went to a small swimming area at a local lake with the Nokta Makro Simplex+. Found the usual trash, some clad and a ring. Looks like stainless or titanium, however it doesn't have any markings. Surprisingly the area was fairly clean.

Attachments

• 20210918_110842.jpg
    20210918_110842.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 312
  • 20210918_110801.jpg
    20210918_110801.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 316
I'm guessing your ring is stainless and looks to be a spinner.

Persistents is key, I’m on my way to SoCal for the winter, I hope to have a bit of luck on the beaches in the San Diego area, my wife and I are hitting national parks, and other campgrounds, while going cross country. Currently in Colorado, I have been saving any finds from the allowed places to hunt along the way, found a fair number of clad in Vermont, and in Iowa, can’t always bust out the Simplex, it depends on the location, as is usual, happy hunting!

I'm guessing your ring is stainless and looks to be a spinner.

Yes, I was leaning towards stainless, it's definitely not a spinner though.

Mike's Hard Lemonade is pretty popular in Michigan too.

I guess the kids like it here too, it's sweet and has alcohol.

Persistents is key, I’m on my way to SoCal for the winter, I hope to have a bit of luck on the beaches in the San Diego area, my wife and I are hitting national parks, and other campgrounds, while going cross country. Currently in Colorado, I have been saving any finds from the allowed places to hunt along the way, found a fair number of clad in Vermont, and in Iowa, can’t always bust out the Simplex, it depends on the location, as is usual, happy hunting!

Yes persistence is the key! I use the Simplex in the lake as the sacrificial lamb so to speak. I don't want to drown my Nox.

Back
Top Bottom