plugger rods you can own the biz

He had it posted for 8000 a few weeks ago, then I seen 7 grand the other week. I would give him no more then 1000 for all of that.. and then I'm not seeing all that is needed. With the way all is going on best just let someone else deal with the head aches.

Now I'm seeing 6 grand.. :lol:

99% of all these shafts and parts are coming from China. The international delivery rates and speed make it nearly impossible to have a normal functioning business. EMS express mail used to take 5-7 days. Now it takes about 2.5 months and the rate is double.
If you do manage to get a large shipment that requires freight rate.... Well that used to be $150 or so a container. Last I checked it was a little over $7k.

AND rates are just starting to rise.

He had it posted for 8000 a few weeks ago, then I seen 7 grand the other week. I would give him no more then 1000 for all of that.. and then I'm not seeing all that is needed. With the way all is going on best just let someone else deal with the head aches.

Now I'm seeing 6 grand.. :lol:

THE KOB bids $ 1001🤣🤣🤣

Sorry

To see William go , he made some real nice equipment , I guess he retired from his real job, and called it quits on his side business , a shame :(

To see William go , he made some real nice equipment , I guess he retired from his real job, and called it quits on his side business , a shame :(

Earl here is your chance! "Surf Masters Detector Shafts" sure sounds a lot better then Felix Detector shafts...:shock:

LOL Joe

Earl here is your chance! "Surf Masters Detector Shafts" sure sounds a lot better then Felix Detector shafts...
__________________ Perfect trade 4 you , re- building Excals , making CF strait shafts , Ill take 50% of that stock JOE , ? Are you all in , Felix wont touch those rods , they aren't PINK :laughing: , Steve might want them , has nothing to do up in the hills of Japan , Craig might want them, as to give him something to do when he retires , wishing William the best , maybe he is planning to move from CA. who knows , this was his side business , most likely retired from his DAY JOB , and didn't want to deal with it anymore , to time consuming , he had moved his sales to flea bay a while back , guess he's DONE ! :chaplin: GOOD LUCK IN RETIREMENT WILLIAM ! PS Joe storm update , it will be worse up in Craig's back yard than here , I keep on telling him to get a boat , he might need it :shock:

I'm not following the math on some of his posts. Seller claimed in one post "expected profit 4x to 6x" Hmm, he wants $8 grand, so $32000 to $48000 final sales??? Add in the extra parts needed to complete everything, and your time. I'll pass

Yeah, Bill is a really nice guy. I bought from his garage yrs ago. Met him @ his house and he was a very organized, professional person. Sorry to see him go belly up but that's what our Govt wants. Get rid of the small guy ...

It’s very competitive now. Anytime you buy a business you best ensure they can’t just start up with a different name. Soooo Chucks got something interesting for our Christmas stocking huh?

It’s very competitive now. Anytime you buy a business you best ensure they can’t just start up with a different name. Soooo Chucks got something interesting for our Christmas stocking huh?

The Detector handle is the detector i am guessing:lol: And Earl Steve isn't in Japan:lol:

Yeah, Bill is a really nice guy. I bought from his garage yrs ago. Met him @ his house and he was a very organized, professional person. Sorry to see him go belly up but that's what our Govt wants. Get rid of the small guy ...

Been a tough ride. Heck even Whites couldn't make it!

1715 hunt

Sounds good , how did you make out down South , didn't see , or I missed the 1715 fleet finds post ?

Yes, I made it to Fort Pierce with my boat etc.

The trip was a complete failure :mad:

I could spend a hour writing about our adventure but the bottom line is:

I would have to move to Florida and focus 100% on the hunt.
Home prices have gone through the roof.
The Atlantic was way too rough when we were there. Summer is the best time.
I would need to find a hunting/dive buddy
Plus more, and more.

My detecting mentor, Earl Taylor always said "you can't beat a local"

If someone heads to Detroit and thinks they will knock it out of the park in a couple of days, well they have another thing coming.

So, I am normally not a quitter but I faced facts and sold my boat while in Florida (for a nice profit since they love fresh water boats).

Chuck

Chuck REPLY

Yep , vacationed in Melbourne Beach 2 times , a total of 5 weeks both times in May , Just North of the 1715 fleet wrecks , for me May was not the best for hunting , as conditions were sanded in , the beaches need to be stripped from a storm as the treasure is buried over 3 foot down , leased water sites are off limits unless you get a permit sub lease , I hunted on the beach between the mooring lines of the gold hound 1715 fleet hunters with the DF , all iron , I hunted the hardest I ever hunted their 18k ring in 5 weeks :( coming to the conclusion if your not a local , even if you have a house their , you must be able to jump wright.out and hunt after a storm , talked to some local hunters , it is possible to find what they call floaters , none found in 5 weeks was a bust ,, home prices have went up all over , property goes quick , I had a realtor tell me , unless you have cash ready , forget it, the serge of people moving their is over whelming, 2 boats here , to hot & humid now, this month & next should be good , Florida down falls , Hurricanes, red tides, gators , sharks , flesh eating bacteria , flood zone property, sun & salt 3 times as strong , seasons are hot & hottest :lol: , come to the conclusion and told my buddy who bought a waterfront 0.23 lot in Port Charlotte West coast - who is now has a contract to build , NO I am not going to live under the gun in a 10/10 flood zone , your looking 500 k for 2200 Sq ft house 100 - 150 for the lot , like the change of seasons here , home prices high here to , bought in 2016 , was lucky , doubled my equity with a 1.75 acre lot , not in a flood zone 15 minutes from the beach , the closer to the beach land gets not only small , but more , waterfront at the price of Florida, best of luck to you , happy hunting ps I still have 4 of your scoops , but not 4 sale :lol: , happy hunting , Earl

Back
Top Bottom